XVII

2 years later

2 years later...

"Good morning Ms.Vladimir. I got rid of the problem and I have done everything you have wanted" I say sternly.

She sits in her chair with a huge smirk on her face. Since 2 years ago when she wanted me to be her whore to work for her and make her money, I got the chance to instead act on violence and do her dirty work.

"You know I will miss you very much Vivian. I wish you didn't have to go. Italy can be your past and Russia is your present but future as well."

I shake my head.
"It could but I need to go home and fight for my family's reputation. It was rudely disrespected and I have a duty to tend to. You out of everyone must understand that".

She nods.
"I do which is why I respect you. We may have had our ups and downs but you were my best. Don't forget us and come back soon".

I nod as I walk. The deal was that I would work for her for 2 years. It was supposed to be 10 years but I couldn't be that long after I found out Julio could help me. So I worked harder and killed more people for her.

Every kill and exchange I had reminded me of how my parents would be disappointed in me but getting them justice was all that mattered.

Recently a few weeks ago I heard that Cassian was indeed searching for me. Well Giovanni was searching but Cassian is his buddy so of course he had him to do it for him.

Mr.Rizzo told me of all that has happened in Sicily. Word does get around and it is not hard to find out things.

Sierra and Axel had a son last year, I knew that the last time I saw her she did suspect being pregnant but we never got find out together since I did flee. In a way I'm very happy for her.

The Morettis has been a bit ruthless since my disappearance. Giovanni has been killing more and Cassian has been cleaning up his mess.

Cassian was last seen in parts of Russia but the trail has went pretty cold. So now I will be planning my way back home. It is time and Russia has also became my second home.

Especially Mikhail.

After the first year, we trusted each other and depended on each other. He came to me whenever things got hard and I did the same with him.

As we spent time training we have made out a few times but never got far. We always stopped it or got interrupted by Dimitri.

As a woman in her mid 20's with no sex experience I should be ashamed but I have had my fair shares of make out sessions. Even Sierra thought I would end up a nun.

I wanted to be like my parents and wait until marriage before I give myself to a man in an intimate way but the generation is so different now.

But besides that, I have thought of Cassian during these past 2 years. I know we hardly had an encounter in the past but he showed care even with a fake asshole exterior he portrayed.