Book 3

It's the end of Book 2: Bound to Desire. This was a fun book and one that was actually the easiest for me to write. Book 1 was a struggle with creating the dynamic of being one person but living two lives. But it definitely changed me as a writer. I am happy that we have reached this far and that Bound to Desire is getting the same love that Roses and Lies has gotten.

But I am sorry to say that Book 3 is the end of this wonderful( in my opinion, sorry for being biased) trilogy.
After book 3, I will be taking a long break from mafia stories or it may be my last. Who knows? It was just a fun journey to take part in for the time I did.

But I am glad that I can now embark onto a new story, that will be very different from books 1 and 2. It will be a new story and a new path.

Book 3 will be focusing on Reign's story. As you all know Reign to be the son of Francesco and Rosalía, if you haven't read Roses and Lies you will be confused by this. But it will also have everyone from all books included, all your questions will be answered. It will be a fun ride.

But if you have read it, then you will know what I mean. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed Bound to Desire as much as I have.

See you very soon💋