XV

I went home as she released me

I went home as she released me. I ran in and I found Mikhail sitting down reading something.

"You were right, Ms. Vladimir she told me to tell.... Where is Dimitri?" I say out a rush.

He looks at me confused and stand up immediately.
"What is it?".

I start to freak out and I could barely find the words.
"I—— I need— where the fuck—- ahh where the fuck is Dimitri?—- I need to go back— I can't".

He grabs my arms and looks into my eyes.
"VIVIAN! You need to calm down" he says in a stern tone.

I start to swallow my worries and I nod slowly.
"She told me that I have to work for her.. as some kind of weapon. She wants Dimitri to get me ready to be an asset. What does even any of that mean?".

He closes his eyes and looks away.
"Fuck..".

I look at him worried.
"Fuck..? Why Fuck? What is happening?".

He turns back to me.
"She wants you to be a whore, work for her and seduce her enemies".

What the actual fuck!

"I will be no one's whore!" I yell.

"This is not what I agreed on when it meant coming to Russia" I say.

"You found her and decided to work for her. Dimitri did in fact warn you".

Is he really blaming all this on me?

"I needed a job and she tricked me. I was fooled".

He nods.
"And you fell for it, you just better hope we can get you out of this".

I stay silent as the front door opens. We both knew it was Dimitri and he walked in.

He looks at Mikhail and I. He can tell from the expressions on our faces that things weren't so well.

"What is going on?" He asks.

"Should I tell him or you?" Mikhail questions.

I look away as Mikhail tells him. I can tell from the look from Dimitri's face that he was furious.

"Блядь!" He yells.
(Fuck!)

He looks at me and tries to contain himself.

"I warned you and look at this. I promised Mr. Rizzo that you will not be harmed on your time here and already trouble. Итальянские женщины!".
(Italian women!)

"I understand and I am sorry but I needed a job and she was my first resort! Did I really think I was going to run into this?" I say.

He laughs.
"This isn't Italy anymore, wake up. Things are different here sweetheart".

"And it won't happen again. Now what happens?".

He shrugs.
"I work for her... I can't go against her. You have to leave or whatever. Or just do what she wants".