XXVII

"My shoes

"My shoes..?" I mumble.

"My shoes are hardly ever noticeable. He can think it's anyone" I convince him.

He nods.
"You are right but now it will make his curiosity grow. He will wonder about who it belongs to. Also if I am seeing anyone".

"Is it really bad to make the idea that you are seeing anyone?" I ask.

He chuckles.
"Before last night, I would say it was a bad idea but now.. to say I am now banging some girl as a lie to throw him off is random. It is unexpected, he will be curious. I know Giovanni, he won't back off".

I sigh.
"Say a family member died or something and it threw you off".

He nods.
"Except I rarely have any family left. It's complicated and I don't think he will fall for it".

I shrug.
"You never know, just try unless you want me to head there right now instead".

He shakes his head.
"Fuck no, you are staying right here. I mean it Vivian. Don't disobey me".

I laugh.
"I do whatever I please to do, Mr. Herrera".

He smirks.
"Say that again".

I smile and I look up at him.
"I do whatever I please to do, Mr. Herrera".

As I utter him name seductively, he instantly throws me over his shoulder and in his room we go. I laugh as he carries me back, giving my ass a little slap on the way back.

He drops me on the bed and I bounce a bit. I look at him take off his shirt and I bite my lip. Just admiring his body was like if he was looking at something yummy.

I smile as I slowly take off my shirt along with everything else off.

His eyes observes my every move and I see him watching every part of me.

I blush as I feel like he could see every flaw on me so I got anxious and I started to get dressed, he stopped my hand.

"What are you doing?" He ask.

"Uh— well I guess I thought you didn't like what you saw and I felt stupid for undressing" I say.

He shakes his head pulling me closer to him, snaking his hand around my waist.

"Bella, never say that about yourself. Out of all the women I have seen, you are one woman that I can never take my eyes off of" he says.

I smile.
"So why... watch me that way?".

He bites his lip a bit and my eyes goes to his lips.

"Because I carefully admire what I about to devour. Seeing every inch of you brings me pleasure, which is why I call you bella".

I nod.
"Can I ask where is all of this coming from?".

He smirks as he starts to kiss on my neck, as his hand runs up my inner thigh.