IX

He looks at me annoyed, that I interrupted such an important moment

He looks at me annoyed, that I interrupted such an important moment. If he was going to get his dick sucked, at least lock the door dumbass.

She gets off her knees and she stands up. He gives her some money and she gasp.

"This is not enough" she says.

He rolls his eyes.
"Well you never finished, so go".

She walks away and gives me a hard glare, as she walks by she hits her shoulder on mine.

I fall back a bit and I try not to drag this bitch. I try to remain calm as Giovanni zips his pants back up.

I look at him.
"Wow couldn't wait for the morning to pass by to get a blowjob, classy".

He smirks at me.
"Jealous? You could give it a go as well".

I roll my eyes. Disgusting.

He sits down in his chair and looks at me.
"Anyway why the fuck are you here? You are lucky that I didn't get my security to take you out, you did interrupt my blowjob time".

I sit down and I laugh.
"You can always get a blowjob anytime, you own a strip club for crying out loud. Anyway I need to talk about my father's money he left under my name".

He looks at me shocked.

"Yes yes.. Cassian told me. And I could see by your face that you were never planning on telling me yet you wanted to marry me so badly. But wait you don't give a fuck about me or my mother, you just want his money".

Giovanni smirks.
"It's funny that you say it's his money when it's actually mine".

I shake my head.
"It isnt. I know my father, he would never leave me any money that could possibly endanger my mother and I. You are trying to steal money from people who hardly have anything".

"Or maybe you really just don't know your father at all... what he's capable of? Keep in mind, I am a mafia boss, now why exactly would I steal what's already mine? Like you already said, I have way more than you. So why would I need to steal from you when I can steal from any low class family? Think about it".

I stay silent. What is he trying to get at here?

"Your father knew how to run a business of course, but he was also a fool. He tried to make a deal with me and stole from me. I lost a lot and he kept it under your name for safe protection. Maybe he died because of his sins but I did have remorse for him. He was trying to support his family so once I saw you, I knew you would be the answer instead of killing him. Also I need to marry eventually, we wouldn't need to be in love and I can fuck whoever I want".

I laugh.
"It's funny you think that I would marry you and think you can cheat on me. I don't need a community dick to be my husband".

His smirk drops.