II

"Cassian?" I whisper to myself

He looks away from me and takes a sip of his drink. As some random girl sits down next to him and tries to flirt with him. She twirls her hair a bit and bites her lip as she basically flash her cleavage.

I look away and I go back to the bar for another drink, thanks to Sierra. When she gets drunk, she can get a bit intrusive and just too much to handle.

As I order another one, I watch him with that girl. She stands up and sits on his lap and he looks bored honestly. Like if this is nothing new. I try not to stare too much but I can't help wonder if this is what he usually goes through.

He immediately moves her off him as she tries to touch him more. She gets annoyed and gives up. I see her throw a drink in his face and walks away.

I see him laugh a bit that she actually threw a drink in his face and I can see that he tried to not get too upset by his expression. I can be really good at reading people just by their body language and face expressions.

I hear a voice and it's the bartender with my drink. I take it quickly and I drink it fast before Sierra's little hands get on it again.

I decide to go have fun of my own and I look for the first guy I see. I find a guy and I pull him onto the dance floor and I put his hands on my waist as I start to dance.

After watching Sierra dance with a few guys while going out and such, I may have learned a thing or two.

His hands goes down my waist more and I put them back up. He is definitely getting the wrong idea but this vodka is now kicking in.

I start to feel a bit more loose and I grind on him more by putting my ass all over him.

I start to feel the music and listen to the lyrics. So this is what Sierra feels when she lets loose.

Actually feels pretty good to let go of the worries and stress.

I feel a hand between my legs going up and I start to come to my senses a bit. I move away from him and I shake my head.

"No stop" I say to him.

He keeps trying and I push him off me hard. He bumps into another couple that was dancing and he looks at me upset.

"You whore. You come and rub your flat ass all over me and don't think I won't touch you. You little tease, let's go" he says angrily.

He grabs one of my wrists and tries to pull me towards the exit. I pull away from him and he keeps trying.

"I think she wants you to let her go" a voice says.

He turns around and I see that guy, I think it's Cassian. I don't know I'm still kinda tipsy.

He laughs.
"She wants it, look at her dress. Now mind your business. I will do whatever I want" he grabs my wrist again.

Cassian rolls his eyes and next thing the guy is on the floor.