"Why is he here?" I ask annoyed

He smirks.
"Well first off... I do live here and second... thanks for ratting me out to Giovanni. Very nice of you to do Vivian".

I roll my eyes.
"You went against him yourself by telling me in the first place so honestly don't blame me. For you to think I was going to stay quiet about the situation is ridiculous".

He stays silent and Sierra puts her arms around me bringing me inside.

"I rather not have you stay at home. We need to get out of that environment right now for your sake" she smiles.

I shake my head.
"I rather be in that house then anywhere else right now. My mother is gone... and you think taking me to a fucking mafia gang house is the answer. It's not".

He chuckles.

"Glad you think it's funny" I scoff.

"I have lost both parents before, I know sort of what you're feeling. So don't beat yourself up about her death."

"Exactly but you DONT know what I am feeling. My mother was my best friend... I lost my best friend" I say on the verge of tears.

Sierra and Cassian looks at each other. They look defeated and I keep looking down at the ground.

Sierra takes me inside as Cassian closes the door behind us.

"Wait is Giovanni here? I don't want to be here if he is" I say.

Cassian shakes his head.
"He doesn't stay here but he does visit sometimes".

I nod.
I'll take that as a no.

Sierra sits me down on some couch and I look around. This house is huge and very dark. It's clean which is shocking considering they are guys but it has a very masculine vibe to it.

"I am back and I have brought some food for my bab——" I hear yelling.

Axel and Elio walks in with bags of food. They see Sierra then me.

Axel goes to Sierra and they walk off somewhere. Probably to discuss about my reasoning for here.

Cassian and Elio both look at me like if I am some fragile object.

"So.... May I ask why Giovanni's future wife is here? I don't need to get on his bad side again" Elio says worried.

Cassian glares at him.
"He doesn't know that she is here. Relax Elio. But you can be her entertainer, I have business to take care of".

He looks at me.
"Why am I entertaining her? Wait I don't got to strip again right?".

I look up and I chuckle a bit.
"Huh?".

Elio smiles as he hears a laugh.

"Well let's just say, these guys wanted me to entertain a target of ours. So I stripped and must I say she was definitely distracted. You're welcome".