XXXIV

It's been a few hours at least since my last encounter with Giovanni and I am cold being stuck in this dark room

It's been a few hours at least since my last encounter with Giovanni and I am cold being stuck in this dark room. The shivers that runs throughout my whole body overcomes me.

I feel like a prisoner and I just am scared for Cassian, but at the same time I am still curious about what Axel said. Did he really kill my mother? Why kill her and do everything he has done with me?

If he did, I could never face him again. As much as we have had our moments and feelings, he took the only family I had left. I can't ever forgive him for that.

I need to know if he really did kill her but part of me doesn't feel like he could be capable of that. He knows exactly how it feels to lose family and be alone.

It kills me knowing that he could be the person that was under my nose the whole time.

How could he really betray me and play it off as nothing? How?

I feel a light turn on in the empty room and I see the door open slightly. It is Axel...

Great.
He closes the door behind himself and he looks at me.

"Are you ready to comply with his orders? To do what you need to do.." he says.

I laugh.
"You have a lot of nerve coming in here and acting like that. I feel bad for Sierra, to have a child with an asshole".

He comes closer and he shakes his head.

"Say whatever you need to say but I am not an asshole, I protect my family no matter what. You are an obstacle that is in the way. So let's be honest.. why should I give any fuck about you Vivian?".

I shake my head.
"You don't but stop pretending to be this great guy in front of her. It's a front and you don't play it good anymore".

He laughs.
"Good one. Anyway like I said, will you comply?".

I roll my eyes.
"Considering the situation, do I have much of a choice?".

He shakes his head. I finally give in and nod.

"Good, now Cassian will not have to deal with the torture anymore because of you".

He's actually being tortured. Part of me hated that he was dragged into this with me but it still picks at my brain about my mother's death.

His involvement?

"Were you being serious about Cassian killing my mother? Did he really?" I ask.

He sighs before he looks at me seriously.
"He didn't kill her. In the very beginning, he was supposed to but he couldn't. Which now makes sense on why he couldn't, cause of you".

I feel relieved. I wanted it to be someone else, anyone but him. I don't think I could live with me being into my mother's killer.

I wouldn't be able to deal with it.