XX

Spain

Spain.
We just landed in Barcelona. As we get into a car, we are on our way to a hotel.

Cassian said Alexis recommended him to stay at this hotel since a man named Francesco Valentino owns it.

Cassian knows both Alexis and Francesco. They are very known in the Spanish mafia. Francesco is the most feared of all in Spain.

But there is word that he had a woman who captivated his dark heart. Changed him in a way.

Maybe there is hope for men like him.
Maybe like Cassian.

Cassian informed me on all I should know in case anything happens. Guess you will call it preparation.

I shake those thoughts from my head and I head downstairs as Cassian informed me the car for us was waiting for us at the front. I had women come in earlier with many dresses and I must say I was very taken back.

This Francesco Valentino must be loaded with money.

I choose a very simple dress and my dark hair was along down my back. The slit ran along my leg and it reminded me of that one night with Mikhail.

I had an assignment that involved seducing a mob boss in Russia. I worked with Mikhail and we had to pretend we were a couple. I dressed in this red dress with the slit in the same exact place.

This mob boss had stole from Ms.Vladimir and we had to kill him. She never did well with people who stole from her. They all needed to be killed as soon as possible as per her words. It was a bit awkward having to seduce him especially since he was an older man, a bit of a perv.
There was a moment where he would compliment me and I feel his touch on my leg at times. I loved it and it was exciting in the moment. It was thrilling in my opinion. Only because I knew Mikhail would make sure all traces of this dude was gone at the end of the night, by kissing all over my body.

As I stand in the elevator, I see it go down at each level and I try to remember what Cassian taught me. This man, Francesco is very cold but he can see through your intentions. Alexis is more of the fun guy and he is less tense. Just don't say anything stupid and look confident.

They won't be suspicious.

He claims that Francesco and Alexis hardly knows Giovanni but he knows Alexis can talk. If word of a woman by Cassian's side gets out, things won't be pretty.

The elevator finally gets on the first floor and I walk out. I see a few heads turn my way and I walk past them. I walk out and I see the car outside. I walk up and I see a man get out of the driver's seat and come to the door to open it for me.

I nod as a way of saying thank you and I see Cassian already sitting inside. His head turns my way and his eyes looks completely shocked.

I don't react and I just go inside. I sit next to him and I put my leg over the other as I do have a slit on the dress.