XL

Tonight is the night of Alexis's party again

Tonight is the night of Alexis's party again. But the night that Cassian faces the truth of his family. Knowing his past and understanding him made me realize that he is the best guy in the world.

We had a rough start at the beginning but Cassian Herrera has my heart and always will. Facing the fact that we will always be on the run from the Morettis breaks my heart, knowing our peace will be questioned.

But Giovanni was a monster, a monster that didn't deserve another chance. He took my mother and my father. He almost took who I was.

Cassian showed me love over time and I grew to know that he went through a lot. Especially alone.

I am his shoulder and he is mine. I was just bound to desire him eventually.

Francesco Valentino has been a lot of help to us and Cassian even told me about his love issues as well. Seeing Francesco reminded me of Cassian a little but different as well.

But Cassian main reason for going to this party tonight is to see a cousin of his. A distant relative of his that he has been assigned to find and help as well.

Her name is Evaline Santos-Herrera and she's very young. She is the daughter of Chase Herrera, an uncle of Cassian.

It was crazy for Cassian to find out that his cousin is the sister of Francesco's wife. It's crazy how the world worked, how everything worked.

Like if it was all meant to fall into place.

As I stand in front of the mirror, I look at myself and I smile as I see Cassian come behind me. He kisses on my neck and I blush.

"So affectionate, I love it" I whisper as he grabs onto my waist next.

He nods and pulls me closer to him as my butt rubs up against him.

"Always.." he smirks.

I gasp a bit and I try to pull away.
"If we continue then we will never leave here and we need to go. It's important for you and Chase asked you to".

He nods.
"He did and I will fulfill that promise but Francesco told me this girl has been through enough as it is. I think right now the last thing she needs is me surprising her that she has a cousin. But I will soon, don't worry bella".

I smile and I turn around to face him. I look him up into the eyes as I feel his hand on my leg that was shown through the slit of the dress.

He moves his hand closer and closer until it was between my legs and I gasp. I moan softly and he smirks at me.

"Good girl" he teases.

I nod and he nods.
"We gotta be quick".

I smile and he helps take off my dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we arrive we were a few minutes late not going to lie, but it was worth it.

I walk with Cassian with my hand in his and the hall was filled with people. The music was low as chatter filled the crisp air.