Chapter 1

A big event happened in Ansan No. 1 Middle School, and it was on the news. "The girl in the first year of junior high school fainted in the examination room during the final exam. It is suspected that it was caused by overworked reviewing all night. The reporter interviewed the teacher and classmates of the girl.
The evaluation was that the girl studied hard and her grades were mediocre. It may be that she was too stressed to review all night and was not physically fit. It led to fainting. Reducing the burden on students has been a concern of the public in recent years..."

The accompanying picture shows a chubby girl with short hair being carried away.

      Gu Huarong is this chubby girl, because she fainted at the exam site, and now she is resting on the cot in her "boudoir", if this can be considered a "boudoir".

    There is a plank bed in a room smaller than the pantry, and the bedding is quite thick and soft. But if she sleep, she always felt that her face was empty, and when she opened her eyes, the snow-white roof made her feel extremely uncomfortable.

     There was a large window in the room that was transparent to the eyes, and it was dazzling and dazzling. Standing at the window and looking down, she almost  frighten herself to death.

This embroidered building rose from the ground. But these days she has been able to gradually adapt, because she has received all the memories of this body. From the very beginning, she thought she was possessed by a monster ,  until she found out that she was actually possessed someone else. She has also read the storybook and heard the story of revival by borrowing a corpse. Could it be that God made her revive her soul through the body of the child with the same name as her in order to prolong her life?

    After reciting "Amitabha Buddha", she attributed it to the merits accumulated by her year-round recitation of Buddha,  porridge and food. Now that she has this opportunity, she should live well with the child's life, honor her parents, and fulfill the cause and effect of her life, so that she can live up to her fate with this child.

    After taking a nap in bed for a while, Gu Huarong felt anxious, and subconsciously wanted to ask her maid Chunxia to help her out, but she closed her mouth as soon as she opened her mouth and shouted the word "Chu ".

     Chunxia is still in that world, which is what people here call ancient times. Fortunately, she has already arranged where all her maids will go before she died, so she should be doing well now. Gu Huarong sat up by herself, and she no longer felt that she had to be helped when she got up, panting like she was pulling a bellows box, and she was covered in sweat. Her current body is indescribably light, full of vigor and vitality, a feeling she hasn't had for decades.

    Although her body is very light now, Gu Huarong has become accustomed to a slow life, so she still removes the quilt covering her legs first, and takes off the bed with one leg first, followed by the other. Stepping on the slippers that are now called sandals, the toes are exposed in the front and the heels are exposed in the back.

She really don't know what it means to wear them. Gu Huarong, who had been taught that women should not  show their feet to outsiders since she was a child, thought for a while that she still had to find out where the little girl had put her socks.

    Gu Huarong went to the bathroom, if there is anything that makes her feel most comfortable here is this Gong's room(Toilet), just press a button to flush the water immediately, and there is no smell at all. Now that she has mastered the method of using these appliances from memory, Gu Huarong pressed the flush button of the toilet a little excitedly. !😆

    After cleaning her hands, she unconsciously looked up to see herself in the mirror, and Gu Huarong was still startled. It had been several days and she still hadn't gotten used to it. This is called a mirror, which can take an image of people very clearly. She has seen her own appearance in her previous life, so it can't be scary when she sees a person clearly appearing in the mirror? The key is the appearance of her in this life...