Chapter 69

This must be a weird scene. A girl in a school uniform with a high ponytail stood quietly in the middle of the empty corridor, without a sound or expression, only quietly looking at the person lying under her feet. It was a man whose head and face could not be seen clearly, only entangled by black hair and blood red.

    "Aren't you going to get up?" After a while, her pearl-like lips parted lightly, spitting out a few cold and slightly mocking words.

    The taste of being stared at by scorching gazes is unpleasant, and it is still being stared at by people who are inexplicably intimidating. So embarrassing! Wang Sha's body on her stomach felt tense, so she wanted to get up and smile awkwardly and politely. But she can't, because—the director hasn't called the card yet...

    "If you don't get up, I'm going to leave." Gu Huarong rarely spoke to someone who ignored her twice, and her left foot was entangled by the  "dead man ", but she simply raised her right foot  to take a step forward. The position of this step is not far or near, just enough to step on the arm of the "dead man". Seeing that this deliberate step was about to fall, Wang Sha, who was lying dead, could no longer bear this kind of psychological pressure. "Mom," she said, and ran back with her hair disheveled.

    Almost at the same time, there was a frantic voice, "Didn't you say you can't get up if you don't call the card? Could you be a little more professional!"

    "Squad leader, I've done my best!  if I don't run , she really dares to step on it!" Wang Sha's voice was full of grievances, she finally won the role of the heroine, who knows why she thought so, and met such a daring person!

    Following a few inaudible quarrels, Qin Pei swayed out of the classroom, still with long bangs and big black-rimmed glasses. He saw Gu Huarong's and his eyes lit up, and his slack state disappeared immediately. He adjusted his appearance as quickly as possible, and walked towards Gu Huarong with a chest raised and a smile. He stretched out his hand all the way, "Hello, Hello. I'm Qin Pei, are you interested in acting?"

    Gu Huarong looked at the person in front of her with interest. If her ability to see people hadn't deteriorated over the years, she could see incomparable enthusiasm in this person's eyes, and she had never met a person who was obsessed with certain things. There are some who are obsessed with collecting animals, and some who are obsessed with reading and learning. This kind of person usually devotes himself to the things he likes. It seems unlikely that he is just trying to set up a trap for Li Hongliang and the others.

    Gu Huarong didn't reach out to hold the thin white hand, but nodded lightly as a greeting. Qin Pei withdrew his hand without showing any embarrassment or other expressions, everything was as natural as it meant it was not a rejection. "Then what are your hobbies ? I think your quality was good just now. It's a pity that you don't act."

    "I'm Gu Huarong from the third class. My classmate came to see you a few days ago. Li Hongliang is a member of our class."

    "It turned out to be Xiaorong, I've heard of you for a long time, it's a good thing to meet you, and your reputation is well-deserved! Did he file a complaint with you? I didn't beat him hard, I was defended myself, and don't slap in the face!" Qin Pei hurried to clarify with a good baby appearance, knowing that he would not fight back, which made his future female lead have a bad first impression of him.

    Gu Huarong looked at the boy who was eager to explain to her with a raised face in front of her thinking that the warning should be what his parents meant.

      "No, I heard that he made a new friend and came to see it specially. I felt relieved when I saw that it was you. You are definitely not the kind of person who is narrow-minded and easy to do things." 

      "That's definitely not the case!" Qin Pei With a flattering smile, she looked up at Gu Huarong, the wind blew Gu Huarong's ponytail up, and also blew away the boy's long bangs, revealing a very beautiful full face, the kind that was so bright and soft.

    Beautiful child! Gu Huarong praised in her heart. She somewhat knew why the child wore such big black-rimmed glasses and had such long bangs. Reaching out and gently rubbing the boy's blown bangs, the boy returned to his original appearance. Gu Huarong chuckled lightly, turned around and walked back, leaving only Qin Pei standing there dumbfounded.

    "Wait a minute!" A female voice stopped Gu Huarong, who was about to leave, "Why did you figure me out so quickly?" Ordinary people must be startled when they see this scene.

    This question is interesting, Gu Huarong turned to look at the eager girl, and spit out a few words, "You must have never seen a dead person."

    Dead... dead? Of course she hasn't seen it, maybe she's seen it!

    "You "dead man" can hold her shoes dirty with your hands, how strong you are! I told you to pay attention..." Qin Pei murmured in the same posture as Gu Huarong was walking away..

    Wang Sha is called collapse, she also wants to observe carefully, where is she going to observe the dead!

    So the third class and the ninth class have become a magical relationship. Their leader is a "friend" who is personally confirmed by a person who they both value very much, but these two people are the only ones who don't think of each other as friends.

On the surface, they are "friends" for the sake of the people they care about, but in private, it's hard to say whether it's old grudges or a desire for favor. Between Classes 3 and 9, as long as they can make each other upset, that's the best thing for them.

    Gu Huarong has turned a blind eye to this state for three years, as long as the stinky boys don't take up their stance to fight, the rest of the little tricks in private can be tossed with them.