Chapter 37 Catching insects

Each class entered the teaching building one after another, and Song Yuan was the only one left standing alone on the playground. He should be a good teacher. After all, every year he leads the class with the highest promotion rate, even if it is divided into classes at the beginning. The seedlings of the points are not very good, and he can also bring those children into a learning instinct with his iron fist. It's just that Gu Huarong's words just kept lingering in his mind, "The most rare thing in the world is sincerity, and the easiest thing to lose is sincerity..."

In the face of the college entrance examination, is the sincerity of a student useful? All he needs is grades! It's the graduation rate! It's an online rate! When they are admitted to a good university, they will naturally understand his good intentions.

    The students in the classroom had already returned to their seats, and Gu Huarong finally returned to the classroom. Li Hongliang and Fu Bao at the back couldn't help but stand up and look at Gu Huarong's expression. Gu Huarong nodded slightly, signaling them to be at ease. Unexpectedly, many people in the class also asked Gu Huarong, "What did the teacher say to you? Have you been scolded?"

    Gu Huarong shook her head and sat back in her seat. As a former head of a government, she has seen people like Song Yuan a lot. People in high positions always have their own ways to control their subordinates. Even when she was young, she had more or less the shadow of Song Yuan.

At what age do people understand what kind of things, of course, they may always feel that they are right, it's all fate...

    Unexpectedly, there was someone who came in later than Gu Huarong, Song Yi slammed the door down in frustration, early Knowing that,  he shouldn't come to his uncle's class. He thought that his uncle couldn't make him do evil because of his blood relationship with him... No, it's a fake tiger! Who knew that he would actually let himself do this undercover group act, or that he would throw away the appearance fee afterwards! His good sports students don't go to sports students' classes, why do they come here to suffer!

    The door slam focused everyone's attention on him, he looked up, and immediately waved his hand, "It's alright, it's alright, the wind is too strong, and the door is blown... hehe" while waving his hand, he touched his nose and take his own seat.

    No way, he's just a coward! He was afraid that his uncle was going to die. His uncle was the most insidious person in the whole family. Thinking of the conversation with his uncle just now, his dejected bowels are about to turn blue, and now it's too late to change classes!

    "Uncle! Uncle! I'm here!" Song Yi hid at the corner of the corridor and shouted at Song Yuan, who had finally come up. He had been waiting for a long time.

    "How many times have I told you, don't call me that at school!" Song Yuan looked around and walked towards Song Yi when he saw that no one was paying attention.

    This is not easy, just replace the uncle with something else! "So what! How was my performance today? Did my sound of fire work well!" Song Yi asked him what he was doing with a flattering smile.

    "What a fart! If you look at it for a while, you will almost be squeezed out!" Song Yuan looked at his stupid nephew, just grow tall and muscular, but not long for brains!

    "I'm watching! It's not like no one fell at all, I'll pick them up!" Song Yi showed off the tendon on his arm, and was slapped by Song Yuan! No hits... This kid is as dexterous as a monkey!

    "Go back quickly, and don't let people see that we have something to do with each other!" Song Yuan urged Song Yi, this kid is not very good at being an undercover agent, he has a weak sense of confidentiality and is easy to expose.