Chapter 76

After the two of them visited the room, Yu Yang and others who delivered the luggage also arrived. In addition to the two large boxes of luggage brought by Mom and Dad, there are also several large boxes of newly made clothes that Yu Yang brought from the studio. Now with the convenient conditions of a studio, Gu Huarong is not soft when it comes to making clothes. First, let the tailoring team do it by drawing it by themself. Later, the design team figured out Gu Huarong's preferences, and they scrambled to send the design draft to Gu Huarong. Gu Huarong simply let go of the design team's authority, and let them play freely. The finished products made by themselves will be tried on first, and if they feel good, they will be handed over to Yu Yang to arrange mass production and put them on the market.

    This time, when they heard that she was coming to Beijing, the people in the design team went all out and said that they were buying a fortune for themselves. Judging from the design drawings passed to her, there were tube top underwear, pajamas and pajamas on the inside, and underwear on the outside. Hats, coats and padded jackets, she had prepared all her clothes for the second half of the year in advance. It's not that the people in the design team are in a hurry. Clothing is about catching up with the season. It's not too early. If president. Gu doesn't come, they may mail the clothes to Anshan, try on them quickly!

    Seeing that the luggage in the cloakroom was almost blocking the door, Gu Huarong issued an order to evict the guests. "Go back wherever you need to go, I have to clean up, I won't see you today."

    Yu Yang and others said goodbye one after another, but a thick-skinned person not only refused to leave, but stood side by side with her and waved with a smile and not followed the visitor out.

    "Why aren't you a guest?"

    Chu Yanxi was not affected at all, and struggled earnestly: "Have you eaten? No. Are things packed? No. Does anyone do the chores? No. So Of course I can't go."

    "You can do it like you say."

    "Try it~"

    Chu Yanxi rolled up the sleeves of his silver-gray shirt, and went to the cloakroom to separate the two pieces of luggage that Gu Huarong brought from her hometown. Delivered it to the bedroom and kitchen, other luggage was put down and opened, revealing all kinds of clothes inside. "You can arrange the clothes yourself, and I'll cook." He might have seen some of his girl's private belongings, so he had better leave early.

    He took out the special products prepared by Dad Gu and put them away. Chu Yanxi opened the refrigerator to find ingredients for cooking. He instructed his assistant to fill up the refrigerator. When he opened it, it was really full and almost dripped out.

    Maybe the assistant didn't know what Gu Huarong likes to eat, and all kinds of ingredients were bought back. Chu Yanxi took out all the raw food, considering that Gu Huarong himself should not be able to cook in the future.

    What Gu Huarong saw through the glass door of the kitchen was Chu Yanxi, who was cleaning up the chickens and fishes neatly and sharply. It was really interesting to see the former Six Kings doing these things so calmly and simply.

    Unconsciously showing a smile, Gu Huarong's hand also moved. Whether it was a former royal family member or a mistress, they are all ordinary people in today's society, and they have to learn to do many things by themselves. It has been a long time since the clothes were sorted by season and function. Gu Huarong stretched out her hand to wipe the sweat dripping from her forehead, and bursts of scent came from the kitchen into the cloakroom.

    Gu Huarong patted her hungry, grumbling stomach, and walked out of the cloakroom wearing the fluffy white rabbit-ear slippers from the studio. Four prepared dishes have been placed on the restaurant table, braised fish, glutinous rice ribs, celery and shrimp, and a honey green bamboo shoot. The aroma is strong and mouth-watering. Chu Yanxi, who was across the door, saw Gu Huarong coming out, and shouted at her: "Rongrong, you eat first, and there is another soup that will be ready soon."