Chapter 40

Gu Huarong glanced at Yu Donglai, this man really had a shrewd and good idea, and he was a good businessman. The material she made of clothes was very valuable, and it was worth a lot in silver, not to mention the current value.

    "Unfortunately, Uncle Yu, the last time I made clothes, my relatives said that they can't get it now. You can ask for a price, twice? Three times?" Gu Huarong looked at Yu Dong with a half-smiling smile that saying don't mess with me. If I find you pleasing to the eye, I will give it to you if you want it.  But If you want to calculate something from me, I will not give it to you.

    Yu Donglai was inexplicably cold and sweaty. He was really looking at this girl and wanted to take advantage of it. The material was not common, and he would definitely make a lot of money by making finished clothes and selling them. Now, when he was stared at by this girl's clear eyes, he suddenly felt a little guilty.

    "I don't dare, I don't dare, we are about friendship, I'm not the one who wants money, I will definitely help this little girl when she opens her mouth." Yu Donglai immediately changed his face, and somehow, he just feel that if he really dares to set a high price, he will never want to see those good materials again.

     "Then it's troublesome for Uncle, I'll let someone pick you up later." Gu Huarong didn't care about him, businessmen chase profits, who makes there not many tailors now, they are used to working together.     Throughout Saturday and Sunday, Gu Huarong was preparing ancient costume design drafts. Unlike making clothes for herself, this time she mainly focused on realism. Since it is to highlight cultural heritage, she wants to restore the real ancient costumes. After the changes of the times, modern people already know very little about ancient costumes, and those who can show those costumes to future generations are also considered by her as cultivated merit.

     When she went to school on Monday, Gu Huarong came to the classroom early. What was different from usual was that today's classroom was already full. Gu Huarong came to the podium and looked at the excited faces below, feeling inexplicably better. She have been with young people for a long time, and my mentality is really young.     "How have you been practicing these two days?" Gu Huarong asked with a smile. 

   "It's all right."

    "There are several holes in my hands." A pretty girl pouted and said, and held out a fat white finger to show Gu Huarong, as if she wanted to be comforted.

    Gu Huarong looked at her current classmates with a little doting, "It's useless to talk about it, then take out all the housework and practice it! It's a mule or a horse, let's pull it out for a run~ "

     The girls below couldn't hold back their little excitement, and took out the needle and thread fabrics from their schoolbags, some of them were running the thread on the cloth, and some awkwardly held the needle and poked the cloth hard. .     Gu Huarong looked at these girls' needlework with tears and laughter, how could they marry in ancient times! 

   The girls below are very interested. . Not to mention, it's really interesting, the needle in her hand is like a magic wand, as if everyone has become a lady. In the past few days, the entire class of girls' circle of friends has been dominated by a photo of a pose: smiling with a needle... But whether the effect is a lady or an undefeated East depends entirely on her appearance, and whoever is ugly is embarrassed. 

     Gu Huarong couldn't help shivering at the fact that some of the boys were also making gestures with needles, stubby fingers holding thin needles, coupled with the action of threading the needles, how they felt cold.

    When Song Yuan stepped into the class with one foot, she saw such a picture. All the men and women in the class were sewing and sewing with their hands, except for the monitor. People are walking on the ground to give guidance to their classmates one by one. Song Yuan couldn't help but take a step back and glanced at the house number. There were Third classes in first year. It was indeed his class! He thought he had entered the handicraft classroom by mistake.