Chapter 27

In the dessert shop, Gu Huarong stared and the cream cake 🍰, puff and cookies on the window. The sweet and fragrant  smell around her make her fascinated. If she was surprised by what she was eating in modern times, it must be the cream!

      There is no dessert in ancient times that is so silky and dense, and the entrance will give people such a great sense of satisfaction, so it may be scientifically reasonable to say that sweets make people feel good, at least she is in a good mood when she eats it!

    Li Hongliang murmured in the corner of the dessert shop, and then you pushed me and I persuaded you to walk to Gu Huarong who was staring at the different shapes of cream cakes in the window,

    "Boss, I want cream cakes!"

    " I want it too, I want it!"

    "I want the big one!" Chen Bin waved his arms in a big gesture.

    ......

    Gu Huarong stared at these nervous monkey cubs, which nerve was drawn? It wasn't until Chen Bin used her hands and feet that she realized that these monkey cubs were imitating the old lady just now.

    The few people on the opposite side saw Gu Huarong looking at them like a lunatic, and they all shut up embarrassingly. Just who said that Boss eating this, Hurry up and stand up yourself, they promise not to beat him to death in the group fight... Just take a breath...

    Only Chen Bin gestured with his big white teeth, "It's bigger!"

    Everyone finally knew who was the one who was the one who had the idea and messed up just now. While writing a note for him, they  couldn't help but hold a moment of silence for him. Sure enough, a burst of chestnut knocked on Chen Bin's head, "Get away!"

    Chen Bin covered his head and followed behind in grievance. The boss obviously liked this set just now!

    After scolding, Gu Huarong bought cakes and puffs for herself, and bought a small cake for the monkey cubs alone. It was a New Year's sweet mouth, and they would always be stupid!

    One person walked out of the dessert shop carrying a beautiful cake bag. The nine people were very happy, not to say how much they liked desserts. In fact, most of them didn't like to eat such sweet things, but the boss gave them It feels so good for them to buy things, and it really makes a difference when they are organized! The boss is good at learning, talented and caring about them. What kind of fate is this? Inspired by myself...

    The bustling commercial street is full of people. Gu Huarong originally wanted to take a taxi home, but it was extremely difficult to take a taxi in a crowded place. Li Hongliang proposed to accompany the boss for a while, and then two people would take a taxi to take the boss home. A few people chatted around Gu Huarong and walked forward. Not far away, a slightly fat monk wearing a cassock was approaching passers-by. Some passersby gave the monk some change, and some waved their hands away from the monk.

    The monk saw a group of teenage children in front of him, and walked towards the children with a smile, "Amitabha, the little benefactors rejoice in the merit~" and took out a "merit book" with the names of the people on it, and the back of it. The amount of money given.

    "These money will be used for the maintenance of the monastery and the food for the monks, please rest assured." The monk's face is mellow and pure, and he is born with a sense of compassion . Did she even reject the Bodhisattva!

    "Amitabha~" Gu Huarong stepped forward to give salutations. She had been chanting Buddha in her previous life, and her family was dedicated to a small Buddhist hall. When she came here, she always believed that she had done a lot of good deeds in her previous life and thus received the mercy of the Buddha, so she was more pious. If she takes out her wallet, she has to pay out. Now her ability is limited, so she still spends her parents' money and donates a little less. When she is older in the future and it is easier to handle the things in her library, she must donate more sesame oil money...