Chapter 55

The cold wind is raging outside the house, and the house is indeed warm and pleasant, with some refreshing tea fragrance, and the lingering music of the piano makes people calm down.

    There are not many people in the Shiyi Tea House, except for the service staff in the store, there are only two outsiders. Gu Huarong asked for the best box and took Zhao Min to sit in it. The person who looked like the shopkeeper she saw last time is no longer here, so the smart people would not stay in this small shop all the time, and of course the skilled tea artisan is not here either... Thinking of this, Gu Huarong put it in the store. The hands on the mahogany tea table tightened, this hateful Chu Yanxi!

    The temporary store manager is a middle-aged man who has been smiling since they came in. This smile is indeed a little too enthusiastic, making Zhao Min feel cold and thinking, how long has it been since he has seen a stranger! 

     "What kind of tea are you two coming?" The temporary store manager drove away the store clerk who wanted to follow him, and personally followed the two first customers of the day to the box to order. 

     Zhao Min looked at Gu Huarong. When Gu Huarong heard the voice, she relaxed her tightly clenched hand and leaned on the armchair leisurely, "Do you usually drink tea?

" I seldom drink...." Zhao Mi. Said a little embarrassedly, she usually drink coffee. It seems that they will drink tea in the future. President  Gu loves tea, so she should get closer to President. Gu. 

   "Then..." Gu Huarong closed her eyes and when She opened it again, She already had a playful smile, " I ordered  the most expensive pot..."  

      After hearing this, the temporary store manager looked at the two People, one big and one small, he originally thought it was adults who wanted to drink tea, but who knew that listening to words meant that adults would listen to little girls. Besides, there is no one downstairs, so it can be said that there are boxes everywhere. These two people had to sit down, but they had to go upstairs to take a seat with a small bag, but there was a service fee for the small bag. She  don't even look at the tea list, and let the child order the most expensive tea...

     In general, either this little girl's family is very good, or... she won't be so reckless, and drink Bawang tea. Well...

    Their family takes the boutique route, and the most expensive tea is not cheap... After thinking about it, the temporary store manager said with an embarrassed face: "Why don't you look at the tea list? Pick one that suits your heart? Drink it in winter. There are also a lot of black teas, and the two ladies come to the pot of flower tea for beauty ."

    "I only want the most expensive." Gu Huarong looked at the temporary store manager, a certain domineering air leaked out, and this momentum made the temporary store manager also feel inexplicably certain that he have really met a prodigal girl from a wealthy family today, and Zhao Min next to her is unhappy.

     "I said this temporary store manager." Zhao Min glanced at the middle-aged uncle's chest. On the job card, the word "temporary" is heavily emphasized, "You are doing business with respect to customers, right? And you came here with the customer's intention? The most expensive thing we want is to bring you performance, Why don't you let me order it?"

     No wonder such a big tea house doesn't have half of its customers, and she don't know which boss who is not open-minded opened such a tea house here.

Goods? Undoubtedly big money! 

      "Don't dare, don't dare!" The temporary store manager quickly waved his hand and said. He is also kind, so as not to make trouble at the checkout. Since these two have said so, it is because they are narrow-minded, so hurry up and say hello! Today's turnover finally does not have to hang zero!