Chapter 72

Gu Huarong untied the silk blouse she was wearing, revealing the same class uniform with the "Alien Beast" logo on the inside. Zhao Min stepped forward to help her hold the clothes and silently moved aside. Everyone's eyes widened when they saw Gu Huarong, who was wearing a half-sleeve uniform, walking slowly towards the basketball court. Li Hongliang and others, who had known Gu Huarong since junior high school, were even more startled ..  Boss, Their boss is going to play basketball... will the sun still rise tomorrow?

Gu Huarong actually only wears short sleeves very rarely. Although it has been in the modern age for several years, the living habits of the past decades are still not so easy to change.It's just that She's going to exercise now, and she can't wear a long shirt that reaches her ankles. It's too inconvenient.
Everyone saw that the girl's pair of lotus roots were white and tender, and even a little dazzling under the sunlight. She took off the plain-colored rubber band that had tied her hair loosely, and the hair fell down instantly, then quickly gathered the black silk, tied the ponytail high, and fastened the ponytail with the rubber band neatly with one hand. . It's obviously something that a normal girl would do, but now it looks so pleasing to the eye, it makes people feel crazy...

That's right, the person in the dementia state at this time is the opponent that Gu Huarong will face. Qin Pei watched in awe, only to regain his senses after being abducted by the team members several times. Wow wow wow, his goddess is too beautiful!

The most unaffected of these people was Jiang Li. When she saw Gu Huarong come over, she hurriedly ran over to greet her, taking off the white wrist guard she was wearing on her hand and putting it on for Gu Huarong. "Squad leader, don't be nervous, just do as usual." Jiang Li said with a smile.

"I'm not nervous." Gu Huarong's face was calm, but her eyes were bright as if they were about to shoot fire. She is not nervous, she is angry. She is now like the old lady who protected her shortcoming from the past, full of anger at her own children being bullied in front of her, that she  can't control...

Qin Pei rushed over from the opposite side, "Xiao Rong, do you want to play too? Don't worry, I will take care of you!"

A member of the team behind: Squad leader, which team are you from?

The whistle blew and the game continued. The whole game is over in twenty minutes, but the score between the two teams is still more than twenty points away. Gu Huarong glanced at the score and ran forward slowly. Li Hongliang and the others were still a little worried. The boss usually doesn't exercise much except for walking. Is this possible? Only Jiang Li ran quickly and dropped the group far away.

"Run for me! Am I here to play with you guys?" Gu Huarong, like a shepherd boy chasing lambs, let out a light snort and the three young men in front ran like crazy.

Qin Pei followed Gu Huarong at a distance of one step, like an idiot chasing stars, not like an opponent at all.

Gu Huarong ignored him and just trotted slowly by herself.

"Squad leader, go on!" Seeing that two people came up to stop her, Jiang Li threw the ball backwards and accurately to Gu Huarong. Qin Pei was afraid that the ball would hit her, so he wanted to go up and catch it himself, but he didn't dare to hit her hard. With such hesitation, Gu Huarong received the ball.

Gu Huarong fixed her eyes on the square on the backboard, turned her wrists out, and flicked the ball with her fingers—with a bang, the ball was scored! !

"Wow, so beautiful!"

"That's right!"

You Xiaomeng excitedly led the cheerleaders of Class Three, shaking the colored balls and shouting, "Come on Class Three! Class Three will win! The squad leader is mighty!"