Chapter 68

The head madam of the ancient noble family was so busy every day that she beat the back of her head, such as housekeeping directors, female family members, industrial achievements, miscellaneous...

  The upbringing of children is mostly reflected in the macro-control, and the grandchildren from the grandchildren are just asking for peace. When the time comes, we will meet once, and there will be a lot of people to take care of the next generation. This is very different from the modern people who want to care about their children all the time. Gu Huarong obviously regards Li Hongliang as her grandchildren who have been with her since she first came here. Compared with her grandchildren in the previous life, she thinks that she has devoted more energy and attention to Li Hongliang and them. . Because she really has enough time in this life!

    It's just that this call from Dad Zhang still caused Gu Huarong, who has a strict biological clock to fall asleep, to lose sleep. She asked for leave for a few days and didn't go to school, and her grandson brought people into trouble. He  didn't beat them and was beaten back.

Before the matter was over, the other family came over, only to find that they were a wealthy family with countless levels higher than their own. The matter is not over yet, the grandson is estimated that he will go against the yin and yin, and plan to secretly go to others to fight with others...

    Is this the legendary prodigal son ? One month penalty for kneeling at the ancestral hall, one of the top ten tortures in the family!

    Gu Huarong's mind is full of how to deal with the unsatisfactory boy. Thinking that Dad Li was almost choked on the other end of the phone, She felt even more empathy.

"Rong Rong, you and Liangliang and the others have been friends over the years. Uncle has been worrying a lot. The more you learn, the better you are. Uncle thank you from the bottom of my heart. This time, Uncle still has to ask you, and Liangliang is now only listen to you..."

    The next morning, Li Hongliang came to the classroom full of revenge and blood, with dark circles under his eyes, and came to the classroom with the plan 1234 carefully designed by staying up all night. "Boss, are you back?" As soon as he entered the door, he saw the person sitting in a familiar position, and he couldn't help shouting in surprise.

    "Yeah." Today, Gu Huarong did not focus on sitting at the desk as usual, but raised her head when she heard Zhang Hongliang's call, and showed a kind smile by the way. She stretched out her right hand and called to Li Hongliang, "Come here~"

    Li Hongliang obviously noticed the unusualness of the boss today, scratching his head in confusion but obediently approaching.

    "I heard that you have been more diligent in Class 9 recently? Have you made new friends? Have fun with your friends, if you fight..." The voice was obviously faint, but in Li Hongliang's ears, his scalp felt numb. Who is so quick to snitch on the boss that he went to fight!

    "Hehe, boss, look at what you said, I haven't fought in many years, how dare I! Hehe"

     Don't be afraid to make mistakes, admit mistakes quickly, and have a correct attitude!

    "Okay, go back, I brought you a gift and put it on the table." Gu Huarong got up and walked out of the classroom. Li Hongliang obediently walked to his seat. He originally wanted to implement his plan 1234 without knowing it, but now he became squeamish and don't dare to move. The boss has already ordered him, so he should be honest. The most hateful thing is the person who sued the black. If he  know who it is, if he doesn't beat him, he will kneel down and call him Dad!
(Note; well, He is your dad ☜ (↼_↼)乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ)

    After a long while, a howl confirmed that it was just the beginning of a sad day. The books that were piled high on the table and under the table made him unable to read again. Come - five years of college entrance examination, three years of simulation.

    Gu Huarong slowly walked up the stairs to the end of the corridor. The windows in the corridor were all open, and the fresh air was flowing in the corridor, bringing the smell of the lawn that had just been mowed in the morning. She was used to smelling all kinds of flowers. , She also think this taste is quite special.

    The door of Class 9's classroom was slammed open, making a loud bang, disrupting the occasional calm. Accompanied by a piercing scream, a figure with loose hair rushed out of the classroom and rushed towards Gu Huarong. Gu Huarong didn't respond slowly and flashed lightly. The figure did not continue rushing forward as she expected, but stopped suddenly as if it was intercepted by something, and then fell at her feet.

    The figure lying on the ground seemed to be severely injured and struggled for a while. He wanted to get up, but he had no strength. His body trembled uncontrollably for a few times, but it was still in vain. Gu Huarong's feet were entangled like a life-saving straw, and after the last struggle, he stopped moving.

    There is only something slowly flowing out from the mouth, bright red and bright red, it is blood...