Chapter 63

The situation that was already one-sided suddenly became strange because of Gu Huarong's horizontal thrust. Everyone looked at Han Yiwen's hand, which she pointed to. There were indeed five white finger prints left there, obviously caused by using a lot of strength. And this finger print is obviously the place where Chen Xi, the extremely miserable and unsightly bitter master who cried just now, is holding it. It is indeed a bit of a contrast.

    Gu Huarong stood beside Han Yiwen and pressed Han Yiwen's head, who was not in the state, into her arms, "Sister Yiwen, you are just too soft-hearted, you want to give her a chance again and again, but When you are in the current situation, you must not be sad, although good intentions may not be rewarded, but if you do bad things, you will definitely be punished." Gu Huarong patted Han Yiwen's shoulder, as if comforting Han Yiwen who was very sad.  

     No matter how stunned Han Yiwen was, she was woken up by Gu Huarong. This girl is not weak, this to comfort her.

   She immediately held down Gu Huarong and continued to pat her hand, crying and saying, "Rongrong, I really didn't expect it, I was thinking of giving young people a chance, who knows... It really broke my heart. It hurts thoroughly..."

   After all, she was also an actress from a professional background, and she entered the role very quickly. The textbook-level acting performance made Chen Xi, who was next to her,  a little at a loss. Wasn't she the one who cried just now? What is she going to do now? Continue to cry? 

     Seeing that there was no way to go back, Chen Xi just wanted to close her eyes and open her mouth and also howled for a while. It was a big deal to run away, which was better than sitting next to her and letting everyone take pictures with their mobile phones. She opened my eyes wide and stared at a place for a few seconds, her eyes were a little swollen, her emotions swelled up, and  were brewing in place .

   . Before the critical moment, a handkerchief shook in front of her eyes, and it was Gu Huarong holding the handkerchief just now, "Don't rush to cry, it's better to keep some of those tears, and there's a room for you to play later. When it's time, don't worry, it's soon."

With such an interruption, she pushed back the tears that she finally brewed. Her mind was full of what Gu Huarong meant when She said that there is room for you to play in a while.

    The Internet has already exploded. The people on the scene are all live broadcasted by various live broadcast software. It can be said that many netizens are watching the live broadcast through various platforms and they are spreading the news. More and more people are using this live broadcast. Watching the scene one by one.

    "Tear face to face on the spot? It's too exciting!"

    "At first, I stood with Chen Xi, how come I can't see through that designer..."

    "Who is that girl, she's not a big person. It 's amazing!"

    "It's the talented designer who designed Han Yiwen's evening dress, Gu Huarong, who seems to be a high school student."

    After a while, you could hear the footsteps of many people opening doors one after another and entering this private club. Chen Xi subconsciously looked at the door and saw that they were all professionals with cameras and microphones. Why are these media reporters here? Just to avoid them coming to the scene to ask some sensitive questions, She only let people send photos and videos to reporters, deliberately creating this vague feeling. What is the actual situation left to their own imagination, how did they find a place so quickly?

    Seeing the surprised expression that flashed across Chen Xi's face, Gu Huarong said slowly, "It was me who notified them, instead of letting them guess something, it's better to make it clear in person, I don't need to hide it. Keep it up." She's absolutely reasonable, why do you have to retreat again and again, don't be like Han Yiwen, thinking about the cat playing with the mouse, who knows that this is a mouse with a lot of hearts, and almost fell off. . If she wanted to tell her what to do, she could just shoot it to death.