Chapter 9

The next morning, Gu Huarong got up early for a walk as usual. When she came back, she bought some bean curd fritters downstairs. She was reluctant to let her mother cook breakfast for so many people like an old mother. Maybe she could not get a good word.

    On the sofa bed in the living room, the old lady was snoring soundly. She hadn't slept much that night, and the two little ones were sleeping on their backs. Gu Huarong walked around the sofa bed lightly, not because she wanted her grandma to sleep better, and she hoped her grandma could sleep longer.

    Miao Xiu heard her daughter open the door and came out of the bedroom. She was worrying about what to eat in the morning when so many people were eating, when she saw her daughter came back with breakfast thoughtfully. She thought in my heart that her daughter is too sensible with this, and she can help her mother share a lot of things!

    Seeing that the two young and one old were sleeping soundly in the living room, Gu Huarong simply put the dishes in the kitchen, and when Dad Gu came out after washing up, the three of them made do with a breakfast in the kitchen. Gu Qingming saw that his daughter and wife didn't even have a place to sit, and could only stand to eat breakfast, as if feeling guilty.

    "Rong Rong, make do with breakfast today, your grandma and the others may leave at noon, buy whatever you want to eat!" She took out two big red tickets from her pocket and stuffed them into her daughter, which made her feel better.

    Gu Huarong found out that her father in her life was a typical sympathetic player. It turned out that when his wife was at war with her mother-in-law, Miao Xiu refused to let her claws out, and Gu Qingming was afraid that her mother would be wronged and defend her. Now he feel that his  daughter and wife have been wronged, and he will do everything possible to make up for it.

    "Don't worry, Dad, I can take care of myself. You and my mother eat quickly, and go to the supermarket after dinner." Gu Qingming and Miao Xiu looked at the time, hurriedly drank the tofu brain and dragged them out. Hua Rong felt that today her father and her mother had a very similar relationship.

    After listening to several online classes in her own room, the living room made a sound. Gu Huarong went out of the house and went straight to the kitchen. Sure enough, her grandmother was opening the refrigerator and rummaging through things.

    "Why is there nothing here?" Grandma Gu asked angrily, pointing to the empty refrigerator.

    "What should it be?" Gu Huarong seemed to have no idea, "Grandma, tell me what you are looking for, and I'll help you find it?"

    "I..." Grandma Gu's words stuck in her throat. What does that make her say? Can you say that you can find everything you can take and take it home?

    "I'm looking for food! When I come here, you don't even care about a bite of rice. I've raised you all in vain!"

    Gu Huarong thinking  had you never raised my mother and me, but she still took out the covered bean curd and fried dough sticks and ate something. Okay, eat here, want to eat and move the house? no way!

    The two boys looked at Gu Huarong and didn't even dare to let out the air. Gu Huarong took the opportunity to ask them to clean up the sofa bed they slept on last night. Now it's not as bad as before. In the past, the young masters and young ladies in their house were naturally served by special personnel, and the direct descendants and direct daughters were even able to create a booklet.

    Although she came here not long ago, she also found out what the society is like right now. Raising children the way she raised young masters and young ladies? It's like killing a child!

    Grandma Gu watched her two grandchildren sit obediently on the sofa and Gu Huarong stared at her with big eyes and small eyes, and quickly greeted her heart and soul to eat! Do you want to eat more?

    She herself took a big bag and prepared to put the fruit in the fruit plate on the coffee table. Her eyes first glanced at the empty plate. Why is there no fruit? Was it still full when she went to bed last night?

    "Is there no fruit?" Grandma Gu asked her granddaughter, she didn't believe it was gone by such a coincidence.

    "No!" Gu Huarong said innocently.

    "You don't want me to eat it!" Grandma Gu saw it, how could there be such a coincidence, it was obviously against her.

    "You can look for it, if you find it at home, I will compensate you, and then I will take it with you in person!" It's strange that she can find it.

    In the morning, she put all the things at home that grandma likes to carry in the warehouse . Gu Huarong's heart skipped a beat when she saw the food and her precious treasures. If Chunxia, ​​who was in charge of the warehouse at the time, saw that she was using the warehouse like this now, she would cry to death.

    Grandma Gu glanced at her granddaughter and really looked around. Gu Huarong shook her head, the old lady looked amazing, she said so, she must be unable to find it, why did she spend so much effort to make her face look bad in the end!

    Sure enough, the aunt who couldn't find anything angrily led the two grandchildren away, and it wasn't like they left empty-handed. The three of them grabbed a roll of toilet paper

    . You can keep it...😒