Fanwai XII

Chapter 100

The fourth prince concubine, who has not yet taken the throne, can't kill Gu
Huarong with a single order, and can only think of some tricks to vent her anger when they meet. But then she discovered that this plan was useless in front of people who didn't buy her account at all.

The flower sticker was sent over, "Six  sisters in law, the weather is good, come to my house to enjoy the flowers!"

"Sorry, I've been feeling unwell recently."

Fourth Princess: Don't give me face, right? Not feeling well? Go to the head office with a carriage and a gift to see a doctor!

Chunxia stood in the door of the mansion, "Greetings to the fourth Imperial princess, our master really can't get up in the inner room. We could entertain you, you should go back first." She said very confidently, and it didn't sound like a lie at all. It looks like her face is a little red.

Chunxia consciously didn't lie at all, naturally she was very confident. Her master was indeed arguing with back pain early in the morning, and she couldn't get up without saying anything. As for the reason for the blushing, the master is still scolding the sixth prince in bed...

The fourth Imperial princess sneered, she didn't want to lower her worth and make a fuss with a maid at the door of the mansion, she glared fiercely at the plaque of the sixth prince mansion, and let the driver drive to the palace.

Forbidden City. Inside the Imperial Concubine's Palace.

"Niangniang, that Gu Huarong is so deceiving! Don't give me any face, if you don't give me face, you don't give the fourth prince face! The emperor values the fourth prince so much now, she is an unloved prince and concubine. What kind of selfassurance is it to be pretentious?" The fourth princess cried, the thick powder formed two obvious marks due to the tears flowing down, not to mention the pear blossoms with rain, there is no beauty at all.

Concubine Rong angrily clapped her hand on the table with a crisp "snack", and called to the eunuch beside her, "Going out of the palace to the Sixth Prince's Mansion with the waist badge, she said I miss Sixth Prince's Concubine and invite her into the palace." The prince lost power, the queen was frustrated, and her physical condition plummeted, and it has been a long time since she didn't care about the affairs of the palace. So far, the only concubine who has a prince in the palace is Concubine Rong, and there is an endless stream of people who curry favor with Concubine Rong for a while, making Concubine Rong, who has never been favored, very addicted to a false harem.

The fourth Imperial princess cocunbine sat on the stool sobbing, and when she took out the handkerchief and pressed the corner of her eyes, it could seen the corners of her mouth raised under the handkerchief.

An hour later, the big eunuch came back sweating, but alone.

The fourth Imperial princess cocunbine tightened her hand on the handkerchief, "Niangniang, she!"

Concubine Rong's face was also cold, "Why did you come back alone?"

The eunuch knew that he was ineffective, but he did his best. Wiping the sweat that dripped down, he said in a nonchalant manner, "Madame, the Sixth Prince Concubine said that her body is ill, and she is afraid that it will infected the ..."

"Even if you lift it, you have to lift it for me!" Concubine Rong angrily threw the teacup at her hand, and she really didn't take her seriously.

The eunuch didn't move, and only let Concubine Rong let out her anger. As the number one eunuch who could climb up to the concubine's side after years of ups and downs in the palace, he knew that he should do whatever the master ordered immediately, and that he should be a wooden man.