Chapter 87

It's another year of graduation season, and this year's A University graduation season is extraordinarily lively. A big patron of Huarong graduated this year, and she got married after graduation, just as her company went public, three joys came to her door.

    Regardless of whether or not the alumni have dealt with the legendary president alumni, they all watched the lively and watched the live broadcast of the wedding in the live broadcast room. Who would have thought that when they entered, it was shocked the tens of millions of viewers. Are there so many people in University A? When they thought about the identity and influence of the bride and groom, they understood. The wedding of the rich and handsome president Chu Yanxi and the young president Gu Huarong, who is known as a design genius, has low attention and topic performance?

    Chu Yanxi and Gu Huarong are not particularly high-profile people, but when it comes to marriage, Chu Yanxi has his own inexplicable persistence. He wants the world to know that he married Rongrong.

    And Gu Huarong is because She wants to push up another wave of ancient rituals and revive classical culture. After years of tireless implementation of the last coming-of-age ceremony, the effect was very good. This time, by marrying her own, they simply set off another wave of climax. Chu Yanxi laughed at Gu Huarong's fascination in spreading classical culture. Gu Huarong smiled and said, "If you are lucky enough to come to this world, then being able to find each other is an extra Gift, we always have to do something to leave this world, so that we don’t waste a thousand years to come here!”

    "For me, being able to marry you in this life is the greatest gift to me. I have no regrets in this life." Chu Yanxi applied for a kiss on Gu Huarong's left ring finger. There was a green one that seemed to drip. heart-shaped emerald ring. The expectations of the two worlds have finally come to fruition in this life.

    After several years of repairs by Gu Huarong, the Gu Mansion has finally been restored to its full appearance, and now it has become the most famous private courtyard in Beijing. Because of its ancient charm, the internal mystery has always been the focus of discussion, but it is useless for outsiders to be curious. Even if there are countless reporters who want to interview, Gu Huarong refuses all of them as usual.

    On the wedding day, the door of the Gu Mansion, which had been closed for a long time, finally opened. A professional team from the media affiliated to Chu Yanxi Group was allowed to follow the whole process of the wedding, revealing the mystery of Gu Mansion layer by layer to everyone's eyes.

    The first scene of the live broadcast was the surrounding scenery of Gu Mansion. They saw that the gate of Gu Mansion, who married a daughter today, and the courtyards of the mansion hung up lanterns with big red happy characters early in the morning. You can't tell the difference between ancient and modern.

    "This is the real big family! This style, tsk tsk"

    "My God, Gu Huarong is really powerful. She built a big garden on such an inch of land and money. Is it because there is too much money and there is nowhere to spend it, or is it Really want nothing?"

    "This is much higher than a villa!"

    Immediately after entering the gate from the camera's perspective, the entire Gu Mansion's scenery appeared before him. The big mansion with five entrances is magnificent and full of details. There are countless exquisite small yards, pines and willows, and flowers and trees. There is a library at the back of the big house, and the two characters Yuntao are written on it. Taking the house as the center and spreading to both sides is a large garden, with wild lotus ponds, bamboo forests and flowers, surrounding the house and the library, and people live in the scenery and blend into the scenery.