Chapter 46

Compared with You xiaomeng's lack of interest in this newly opened tea house, gu huarong was very interested. she likes to drink tea. when she was young, little girls liked to drink some light flavored tea. when she got older, she would always feel that the original tea taste dull and very bland. it's like a taste.

    because of her liking, congxi also kept a lot of good tea, many of which were produced in the tea gardens in tribute, as well as gifts from the nobles in the palace, and most of them had strong flavors. after arriving here, gu huarong also tried to make tea by herself, but the effect was not always satisfactory.

    gu huarong summed up the reasons for three reasons, one is that the water is not good now, the second is that she has been used to being served all the time, her skills are not good, and the third is that her taste has changed. the taste of young people is naturally different from that of old people. it has nothing to do with habit. she only discovered it when drinking tea.

    just looking at the few golden lacquer plaques that she accidentally saw is enough for gu huarong to have some expectations for this tea house that is still being renovated.

    while watching the tea room, gu huarong was busy immersing herself in the sea of questions and preparing for her first final exam. she was so busy that she didn't even go to the indoor amusement park that she had to go to every week. netizens on the internet also not busy. as more and more people forwarded gu huarong's costume catwalk video, the internet also sparked discussions about the costumes in this amazing video:

    "as expected, it was designed by high school students, without any common sense, costume clothes are like this? bully me for not watching costume dramas?"

    "if you don't have common sense, please read more books. from my experience of looking up historical materials, this design is really a bit of a spectrum."

    "i don't know if this design is in line with history, anyway, i think it looks pretty, if it is improved, it would be too cool to wear it out on the street."

    . . . . . .

    originally, it was just a small incident where netizens left messages under the video to express their opinions. it was only when chen xi, a popular streamer in the entertainment industry, reposted it.

    it doesn't matter if the star reposted this video. after all, even a big actress like han yiwen has reposted it, but she added a few words when she reposted, "i have played so many costume dramas and have never worn such costumes. there is no doubt about the professionalism of the costumers in the crew. it seems that the designer’s little sister still needs to learn a lot! after you have completed your studies, i am willing to wear the real costumes designed by you to show support for cultural heritage."

    ” these words have been wildly commented and forwarded by chen xi's fans. many fans commented,

    "chen xi is a good person, and he spares no effort to help young people."

    "chen xi is so meaningful, and it is the high school student who can get chen xi's guidance. it 's a blessing."

    "it's rare to see a star who respects the crew like chen xi, and she deserves to be an artist with both acting skills and connotations!"

    . . . . . .

    while strongly supporting chen xi, there are also people who have touched the mengxi public relations team to gu huarong, who has just been established. the members are only on the main body of the studio account of gu huarong, who has never been online before. the only message to educate gu huarong in the state of announcing the establishment of the studio,