Chapter 44

The moonlight gently sprinkled into the room without the curtains, adding a little coolness to this quiet but warm space.

    Gu Huarong, who had slept for a day, woke up slightly, and could hear the faint sound of the TV and the whispers of his parents coming from the living room.

    "Rong Rong has slept for a day now, how can it go on like this!" Gu's mother's voice could be heard to be suppressed intentionally, otherwise, no matter how soundly sleepy this voice is, the person who sleeps soundly will not be able to sleep.

    "It's not like you haven't seen how tired the child was a few days ago! It's normal to sleep more during the day and night! But it's time to get up. She haven't eaten dinner yet."

Dad Gu's voice was also anxious and hesitant. Should I go and wake my daughter up? 

   The parents, who were worried that their child would sleep too much and then faint from hunger, came to Gu Huarong's door while they were talking. Hesitantly, you pushed me, and I told you to let the other party knock on the door.

Gu's mother's endurance is obviously no better than that of Gu's father, who has been a "Ninja Turtles" for nearly 40 years. He rolled his eyes and looked in through the crack of the door, as if he could see something. What are you doing so hard! Do you think you can see through?    

Gu's mother was about to reach out and knock on the door when the door opened from the inside. Gu Huarong, whose hair was a little disheveled, saw that her mother's two fingers were about to touch her face, and covered her face with her hands, as if trying to block the dazzling lights coming from the living room, "Mom and Dad, I'm hungry."   

"Alright, alright, eat!" Miao Xiu retracted her fingers embarrassedly, and happily went to cook a meal for her daughter.

    Dad Gu glanced at Gu Huarong, "I heard that your phone is still ringing, isn't the game over?"

    Gu Huarong then remembered that she seemed to be awakened by the sound of the phone, and went back to the bed to pick up the phone. At a glance, there are dozens of unread messages...     Among them, there are several sent by Li Hongliang, "Boss, I know you can't stand the heat, but it's really difficult to wait until the hot search gets cold... I'll send the web link to You, you must open it when you wake up!" The rest were sent by a few younger brothers or classmates, mostly for her to see the hot search, and You Xiaomeng also sent a few inexplicable things about her and her relationship. Reds are at the same table, so happy! She looks like a star-chasing girl.

    Gu Huarong clicked on the link that everyone let her watch, which was a video clip of their competition day. Among them, the most time-consuming part is the clip she shows in the court dress with heavy makeup, but it is not very real because the person who took the video is far away.

    The text introduction at the bottom of the video also detailed that this is a high school competition occasion, and the students are in order to spread the culture.

    At the bottom are comments from netizens, "Do high school students now grow up eating their brains? They feel much smarter than we were back then! Not to mention, my brain seems to be lost, I have to look for it!"

    "Ancient The clothes are too beautiful! I also want to wear ancient costumes!"

    "The person in the back wearing special clothes is a high school student? Just look for a high school student to see the aura! You have to have a bottom line to deceive people!"

    "Where are you going? Why don't you buy this dress?"

    "Ancient clothes look like this? You bully me and haven't watched Gong Dou dramas, right?"