Chapter 60

Guan Cheng, who had been asked by Gu Huarong to stay in the hotel room, finally couldn't hold back any longer. For so many days, he had been staying in this place with a big slap, and every time he wanted to go out, someone would follow him. In this unfamiliar world, he is not as comfortable as in his own country. He wants to go back to the country first, but when he comes, the person in the studio will keep the passport uniformly, so it will not be given  to him at all! The current situation is almost equivalent to his being under house arrest!

    "Let me in, don't stop me! Let me in!" Guan Cheng yelled at Gu Huarong's door to see Gu Huarong. Zhao Min and several other people in the studio kept preventing Guan Cheng from breaking in.

    When Gu Huarong was in the room, She heard Guan Cheng's shouting from outside, the toad slapped on its feet and did not bite anyone! She couldn't sleep well because of the noise, so she just opened the door.

    "Come in, what's it like to be noisy outside? Everyone has been thrown abroad!" Gu Huarong glanced at Guan Cheng, and said in a meaningful way, turned around first and walked back into the room .

    Guan Cheng's face flushed when he heard this, he knew that She was talking about eating inside and out. But he has no way out now, he can't just be locked in the room all the time, he has to find a way to return to China! As long as he returns to China, Gu Huarong can no longer control him.

    Throwing away the only bit of shame left, he raised his head and walked in. Zhao Min and other colleagues were afraid that Gu Huarong would suffer a loss, so they hurried in and closed the door.

    "Let's talk, you kept shouting outside when you were not allowed to speak. Now I have the opportunity to let you speak. what do you want to talk to me about?" Gu Huarong sat upright on the chair and looked intently. Looking at Guan Cheng, who was standing opposite her.

    Under Gu Huarong's eyes, Guan Cheng felt as guilty as if he was naked. Guan Cheng's eyes, who were seen to be a little embarrassed, dodged, and he wished he could go underground so as not to be scrutinized by these eyes.

    There was the sneering sounds of Zhao Min and several people from behind, and he was not a big man in front of President Gu at all! This laughter is like opening the gate to the wickedness of Guan Cheng, why should I be afraid of her now? Anyway, I don't want to work with her anymore, what's so scary?

    Thinking of this, Guan Cheng seemed to have mastered the skill of breaking pots, raised his face, and looked around for a place to sit. Although he is not free now, he has already planned to fire Gu Huarong, and naturally he will be on an equal footing with her.

    Seeing that there was a stool opposite, Guan Cheng was about to pass, but Zhao Min, who had been staring at him, quickly pulled the stool over and took the lead to sit on it. Guan Cheng glared at Zhao Min so angry, Zhao Min also defiantly went back directly, as if She was going to fight Guan Cheng.

    It's really shameless, he had done such despicable things, and  have the face to look at them with this kind of eyes! Zhao Min thought bitterly.

    "Give me the passport, I want to go back to China!" Guancheng said to Gu Huarong. He looked around and saw that Gu Huarong's people were staring at him. Seeing that he was at a disadvantage under Gu Huarong's power, Guan Cheng was a little panicked and quickly explained his purpose.

    "What's the hurry, let's go back together in a few days." Gu Huarong calmly fiddled with her newly-made nails. The current technique is really good, and she can dye her nails so beautifully with special dyes. It turns out that They all play with all kinds of flower juice.