Chapter 35

Gu Huarong was turning her back at this time, and she closed her eyes to escape. Her mother insisted that she turn around first, saying that it was a feeling of surprise. Gu Huarong was also looking forward to something that would surprise her, so she obediently turned to look at the sky.

    Just listening to Qi Qicha behind her, she didn't know what her father and her mother were mumbling,

    "Gu Qingming, hurry up! Don't linger!"

    "Understood, don't rush!"

    Everyone who wanted to enter the building walked over. After looking back at the strange three, Gu Huarong inexplicably enjoyed this moment. The dark sky concealed many emotions in the mist, the soft evening wind blew the broken hair in front of her forehead, listening to the bickering of the couple behind, Gu Huarong gently twitched the corners of her mouth, her parents because of her words, She doesn't know what small things they want to give her...

In the  past, there were many people holding various things in front of her, to make her happy or hope to get some help from her. There are many rare treasures in it, in short, it must be much more precious than what her parents in this life prepared her, but there was no moment that made her feel as relaxed as she is now.

    "Okay, let's turn around!" Gu's mother said in a light voice with a little excitement, Gu Huarong turned her body, and the open smile slowly solidified at the corner of her mouth...

    This was placed in front of her in order from small to large. What's in a row?

    "Rongrong, my parents have been researching and asking for a day, and they asked how students can exercise and get to school faster now," Miao Xiu excitedly stopped Gu Qingming, who wanted to speak, and spoke to her daughter first.

    "Most of the students go to school on bicycles now. Your parents bought you a variable-speed bicycle. The owner who sold this car said that this bicycle is the most popular among high school students. It's especially cool!" Miao Xiu pointed to the biggest one. Mountain bike, the body is bright red, and the handlebar is also tied with a red bow. Gu Huarong looked very familiar with this bicycle. Among the monkey cubs, a few bikers went to school using this kind of ride, only one size larger than this one.

   He lifted her butt up and left the seat, his feet stepped on the pedals, and he stomped violently, blowing her hair into a big back, as if he was a different cool and handsome cub, but in fact, he was stupid.

    "Daughter, look at this! Dad will show you a high-tech one!"

     Dad Gu is not to be outdone, every time his daughter-in-law pretends to be a good person in front of his daughter, but he is actually a loving father, okay? Stepping on something like a hot wheel under his feet, he rushed to Gu Huarong. Gu Huarong looked at Dad Gu who was stepping on the wheel towards her, um, step on another one and it would be Nezha!

    "This balance bike is very simple. Dad tried it for you and learned it in an afternoon. It's not tiring, you can go to school when you step on it!" Gu Huarong imagined the scene where she stepped on this wheel to go to school. She didn't want to. When there is only one wheel of Nezha, the row is too bad...

    In order to prevent her parents' old arms and legs from trying other things, Gu Huarong went up to see the remaining two things. It's true that the children now love to play, one is skateboarding, the other is roller skating. Although she has never eaten pork or seen a pig run, she has it in her mind, and it is estimated that the original owner has seen it.

    "This skateboard is definitely trendy!" Dad Gu saw that his daughter didn't seem to be interested in the first two items, so he quickly sold the third item, "This is what the kid from your mom's friend who was admitted to college this year said lend you textbooks.!" Dad Gu inspired Gu Huarong.