Chapter 34

This look doesn't have the more or less fear of other students towards the teacher, like a scrutiny of equal power? No, Song Yuan denied this idea in his heart. Kind of like... kind of like the way his grandpa looked at himself when he was peeing and muddy as a kid. good boy! ' As expected of the seed of our old Song family, your grandfather and I used to play like this when I was young!'

    Song Yuan felt a chill in his heart. Did he stay up late and suffer from kidney deficiency? How can there be such an incredible idea! Go look at the girl just now, she is now looking down at the small book on the table, seems to have read it since he came in?

       Song Yuan walked off the podium involuntarily. He could see the tense facial expressions of the students, and the little ones were nervous. But there is no female student among them, and people should still do what they do.

    Song Yuan slowly moved to the side of the female student, "The class cadres will not be selected for now. I need a suitable monitor. Our class also needs class cadres who are trusted by both classmates and teachers. It takes time to get to know each other."

He spoke to all the students at the table, turning his body as he spoke, as if to take care of the students sitting on the side. "Let's choose a team leader for each group first, it's convenient..."

  The knuckled fingers seemed to rest on the stack of notebooks placed at the corner of Gu Huarong's desk, and then picked up a book and casually opened a page. What he saw was a page full of pen words, this word... very good, so good that it was beyond his expectations, making him pause for half of what he said.

     It's not that the words written by this girl are so handsome and elegant. Song Yuan doesn't like such flashy compliments. This word gives the impression that it is capable, there are not many bells and whistles, the body is very comfortable, and it is obvious that she have worked hard on writing.     Feeling that more and more students were focusing on him because of his sudden pause, Song Yuan cleared his throat slightly, "It's convenient to upload anything."

    He put the notes he had just read on the table. It was a chemistry note. She was doing a general review of the textbook. The formulas and key points were clearly remembered. Song Yuan was very interested in the logically organized diagram, so he simply picked up the other notebooks on the table. Physics, biology, politics, history, geography... even English, which had no context to be sorted out, . The book of grammar words had a note, and then glanced at the girl who is looking at mathematics... It means that there are a total of nine courses, eight of which have notes...

   Song Yuan is inexplicably a little hot, he feels that he has never been insulted at this moment, all the desire to maintain the language has erupted. Where do you put the language? Anyway, give your head teacher a face, he is a Chinese teacher! 

     "This classmate!" Song Yuan pointed at Gu Huarong's desk, his tone was a little heavy, and he seemed to be unable to suppress the little flame in his heart, trying to find fault and break out.

      Gu Huarong heard the head teacher, Teacher Song calling her, she put down the pen in her hand, straightened her clothes and stood up, "Hello, teacher."

      This is the first greeting between teachers and students. It should have been more serious, but In order not to cause an uproar like in junior high school, she should stand up and talk to the teacher. 

    You Xiaomeng and Li Hongliang breathed a sigh of relief, the boss still grew up. They are really afraid that the boss will be like in junior high school again, going up is a bow!     When Song Yuan heard the girl greet him so solemnly, the rising flames subsided a little, but his face was still serious, "What's your name?"