Chapter 61

Chen Xi's life has not been very good these days. It has been a few days since she returned from abroad. First, there were reports in the media after walking the red carpet. It was the red carpet style of her and Han Yiwen that hit the Chinese style elements, and there are many more A well-known fashion blogger specially compared Han Yiwen with her red carpet photos of the day. Of course, her clothes are generally recognized, but her overall shape is not satisfactory, and some of them are not worthy of the meticulous work on her clothes.

    "The design of Chen Xi's suit is still remarkable. If there is no comparison, it can be regarded as a successful case on the red carpet. It's a pity that after hitting  actress YiWen with the same Chinese style element, in comparison Well..."

    "Han Yiwen deserves to be the top match in the circle, this aura matches this phoenix robe absolutely, and Chen Xi is seen as a little girl next to her..."

    "People are more than  killing people. Standing beside Han Yiwen is also a bit of a backlash... I feel sorry for Chen Xi for 100 seconds..."

    "Our Chen Xi's clothes are very beautiful, it's just that Yu Qiao and Han Yiwen bumped into each other, and the brokerage team came out to take the blame! The previous investigation work didn't do it well!"

    ...

    Chen Xi looked at Han Yiwen's graceful smile and her embarrassed face in the photo, and quickly closed the page, she didn't even want to look at it!

    It didn't take long for more and more reports of interviews on the red carpet that day came out. Han Yiwen's meaningful words and the little girl blatantly said that she knew the dress she wore on the red carpet better than anyone else... These meant something. All of the words pointed to the clothes she wore on the red carpet. There was a lot of articles in it. Coupled with the hype of the media, there are also many bold speculations by the media. Although it seems absurd to outsiders, it really makes Chen Xi look terrified. These reports have aroused huge attention from netizens on the Internet, and they are constantly commenting on the articles. I have to say that there is really no shortage of talents among netizens, and there are really inseparable guesses in the comments.

    "After reading the interview with the actress Han and the talented designer, I would make a bold guess. Could it be that the clothes that Chen Xi was wearing were originally meant to be worn by the actress Han, and that Chen Xi hired a spy to steal the designer's clothing design made a draft, and then took it as her own. She first sang a big drama on the Internet that was originally created by her studio... I was very afraid."

    "Maybe it's Chen Xi unspoken rules who the core of Xiao Gu's designer team. Well, hehe, think about it, it's a good show!"

    "Maybe this is the buckle made by these three people, in fact, it's these three people who even got their hands on the heat and famous."

   The above is from the majority of netizens. Comments, Chen Xi's mind was buzzing when she saw it, and she had a bad premonition. The mountains and the rain were about to come and the wind was blowing. This is going to change! The most terrifying thing is that the two people involved didn't say anything other than a few specious remarks during the interview, and no one came to her to trouble her. This kind of knowing that something was about to happen, but didn't know the end. What was going to happen made her inexplicably flustered, and it almost took her breath away.

    "Hello? Didn't you see the comments on the Internet? Hurry up and find someone to suppress the comments for me!" Chen Xi scolded "waste", hung up the call to the assistant, and dropped the phone in exasperation.

    Chen Xi, who was lying on the sofa, flashed countless thoughts in her mind, what would happen to her if the matter was exposed, the image she built up over the years would be destroyed... She couldn't just sit still like this, she still had to think again.

    "Hello? Is this Sister Yiwen's assistant? I'm Chen Xi. I have something to say to Sister Yiwen."

   When the assistant told Han Yiwen that Chen Xi was looking for her, she was asking Gu Huarong to come to her house to discuss how to move her muscles and  hit some people pretending to be innocent. Hearing this chatter, the people holding the coffee cup and the tea cup stopped their hands to their lips, looked at each other, smiled at each other, the ugly people are so noisy.

    Unlike Han Yiwen, who was sitting cross-legged in the big chair like sitting at home, Gu Huarong sat on the big chair and looked at the scenery of Han Yiwen's garden. It can be seen that this is well-tended gardening, with a strong European style, and it looks very fresh. It's just that she prefers traditional Chinese gardens, just like... Gu Huarong searches for the gardens that she can recall in her mind, just like the private garden she saw in Beijing last year! When she buys her ancestral house back, she can find the workers who repaired the garden to repair it for her. It is the most original garden she has ever seen.

    "Guess what she's looking for me for?" Han Yiwen broke the silence first, and she admired the little girl's ability to keep her composure. Every time this happened, she was the first to speak.

    "Naturally, she want to make a last-ditch effort to find a way out. Maybe she told you that she has a big secret to tell you." Gu Huarong didn't turn her head and blew her tea. What else can she do, either admit it and pretend to be pitiful and beg to let it go, or do some other tricks. With her and Chen Xi coming and going online and offline several times, it is impossible to admit defeat directly.

    "It's good to have secrets, I love hearing secrets the most." Han Yiwen sneered and put the coffee cup on the table. "By the way, a few of the foreign companies you asked me to help you check are really good." Han Yiwen turned on the computer beside her and showed Gu Huarong the detailed information. The entertainment company she and Yueyue co-founded also had overseas business. This time, the companies who came to Gu Huarong to ask for cooperation were mostly related to related business, so they came over so quickly after the red carpet.

    Gu Huarong took a closer look. The results Han Yiwen found were the same as those sent back by Chu Yanxi, so she could rest assured to carry out the next step of cooperation. It's not that she is too suspicious, but that she can't trust someone so easily. Although Chu Yanxi is a partner assigned to her by the head office, it is reasonable to say that it is a prosperous relationship, and it feels good to meet only a few times. But she can't simply entrust her wealth to others based on her personal preferences. This is not her way of doing things. In the past, she had the entire family as a solid backing, and there were people who responded to every call to solve everything for her, but now she has only one person, so she can't be too cautious.

    "I'm making you worry, I'll ask the studio to make some clothes for you to wear." Gu Huarong glanced at Han Yiwen's silk nightgown while saving the files on the computer. The nightgown that was tied loosely bowed her head and she could see the large snow-white scenery on her chest. This was too unsightly. Go back and make a first draft and ask Yu Yang and the others to improve the ancient pajamas that are suitable for today's people. .

    "Don't let fool me with  others, I want the clothes you designed by yourself." Han Yiwen smiled and pointed at Gu Huarong, this girl is so shrewd, she has to catch her, if she lets go, It is estimated that in the future, she will never be able to wear what she designed by herself.

    Gu Huarong smiled and hummed and agreed, "When you finish solving the secret, you will definitely be missing some of your clothes!" She is busy earning money now, and school is about to start, so how can she have time to draw! Promise first, anyway, don't worry if you have more debts!