Chapter 22

Grandma Gu glared at Miao Xiu, who had no thunder and no rain, and ran to chase the old man away. He took it out of his boots, "Oh, Rongrong, next time, step on Mom lightly, Mom's big toe!"

    Papa Gu put his wife's foot on his knee in distress, and rubbed her big toe gently. Head, "I said Rongrong, how do you know that Dad has land in the village?"    

     Everyone in the village has land, but Gu Qingming has been running a supermarket in the city and can't come back to farm. Gu Qingming, who belongs to the family, didn't ask about the future, and no one else wanted to give it.

     "My mother said it." Gu Huarong grabbed a few melon seeds from the basket and opened one,  the kernels of the melon seeds were small and shriveled. It was estimated that they were bought cheaply. Gu Huarong threw the melon seeds back into the basket again, this grandma was too stingy. 

     "I said, can you talk a little less about these things to your children!" Gu Qingming glared at his wife, no wonder Rongrong has changed recently. Unconsciously, the strength in his hand increased a little.

      "Oh, Gu Qingming, you still think I don't hurt enough, do you find fault afterward?" Miao Xiu raised her eyebrows, what did you say at home? If it weren't for Rong Rong, he would have to take out a large sum of money all of a sudden!

       Gu Qingming immediately gave up, "No no no, let me light it up!"

      After speaking, he continued to rub Miao Xiu's feet.

      This is what Wang Yan saw when she came in, "Ouch..." She covered her eyes with her hands as if she was embarrassed, and there was a gap between her fingers to aim at the couple, "The feelings of big brother and sister-in-law. It 's really good!"

      Miao Xiu took her foot off Gu Qingming's lap and put it into her shoes, "Haha, it's alright."

      Gu Qingming didn't want to be so indifferent, but is not appropriate for the eldest brother's to warm greeting  the sister-in-law . So what's could he do? he can only look at his wife and daughter at home with worry. The older one was silent when she finished calling the second sister in law, and the younger one counted the seeds in the basket without even looking at his sister-in-law.

    Seeing that no one spoke up, Wang Yan sat down leaning against Gu Huarong embarrassedly, "How did Rong Rong do in the exam this time, last time your grandma came back and said that you passed the tenth last exam, this is not good,  You still have to work hard to study. But if you don't have the strength to study, you can't force it. Look at your two younger brothers. They will study well in the future. Now in our village primary school, two people are ranked 15th and the other is ranked 20th. The poor teaching in the primary school in the village caused the delay, if they go to school in the city, they will definitely get better grades!"

    Wang Yan, who was talking to herself, didn't hear anyone agreeing with her, so she turned her head and asked. Gu Huarong, "Isn't that so, Rong Rong!"

    "Didn't you just say that I didn't have the tendon to learn, so you should ask the person who has the tendon about learning. I may not understand it well." Gu Huarong smiled softly, Wang Yan wanted to find a step down from her place to talk about her plans, but when she got stuck, she didn't know how to go down.

    Miao Xiu annoyed with what she said about her daughter, "That was when our Rongrong were still ill, and now she's got the first place several times in the exam!"

    "Really?" Wang Yan looked in disbelief and looked Miao Xiu's expression didn't seem to be a fake, she sighed and said, "No matter how good you study, you will still be someone else's in the future. Sooner or later, you will have to get married. It's better to have a son by your side to prevent old age!" Wang Yan looked proud and said: after she gave birth to two sons to Lao Gu's family, she would be able to walk with her head held high for the rest of her life.

    Seeing that Miao Xiu was about to explode again, Gu Huarong said first, "You are so right, Son is like his father, I hope that both children will always be by your side like my second uncle in the future, you are so lucky !"

    Miao Xiu let out a snort , this sentence really made her lose her anger at all. It would be good to be like the second child. The family of four eats and drinks the old man and the old lady, and the mother-in-law always plans to pull her own family to subsidize them. The in-laws and the mother-in-law just think that the second child can prevent old age by their side, that's why they are so biased. Now, it seems that the in-laws may be dragged down before they get old.

    Wang Yan was also a little embarrassed. She really didn't want the children to be like Gu Qingliang. If there were two sons like Gu Qingliang, she would feel terrible and panic. It's okay to be Gu Qingliang's Wife, but to be a mother! Please forgive me, No way!

    Wang Yan is not stupid, she knows that the mother and daughter have bad things with her, but thinking of her own purpose, she endured and continued to cheer up and said, "Anyway, Fafa and Dada look pretty smart now , why don't eldest brother and sister-in-law send them to your school? The village primary school in the province will delay the child! In the future, they can also be filial to the uncle and aunt! Besides, didn't the parents always say that a child's household registration should be changed to your name? Why don't you just pick one this time!"

    Wang Yan said in her heart what kind a clothes are you wearing, why are still pretending, what a bargain you've gotten when you have a son! Why are you still not happy and promised ?

      At first, when her parents-in-law mentioned it, she was not happy. Why should her son be changed to someone else's name? Later, her mother-in-law persuaded that Eldest brother family was in good condition and that he was only had a daughter. In the future, won't the supermarket, money and house belong to her son?

    She knew that her mother-in-law wanted to have a son for her eldest brother's family, but she was also really tempted. In the future, a son would inherit the land in the family, and a son would inherit the things of the eldest brother's house, so there is no need to worry!

    Gu Huarong couldn't help but want to laugh, Choose one, is it a big radish or a Chinese cabbage! This second aunt is also an interesting one.

    In fact, according to ancient times, many of the great families were poor offshoots who went to study at the houses of noble relatives, which was beneficial to their imperial examinations, and might be a help for noble relatives in the future, but now Gu Huarong’s family does not have this conditions at all. !

    Not to mention that Mom and Dad stay in the supermarket every day, the original owner is always taking care of herself, who will take care of more children? Let's just say that in today's society, it doesn't seem important to have children as it used to be. Even her mother couldn't agree to change a child to her father's hukou!

    Sure enough, Miao Xiu was not a habitually ill person." We have children, why do we need to add another one?"

    Wang Yan deeply felt that this sister-in-law was short-sighted, why didn't she think about it in the future, she turned to look at Gu Qingming, who had never spoken, "Brother, my sister-in-law probably didn't Understood about it, what do you think?"

    "I think..." Miao Xiu squeezed Gu Qingming behind her hands, "Oh... I think your sister-in-law is right..." The last time was because of this incident they mentioned divorced, this is definitely something that hit wife can't tolerate, and he still have to stand firm.

    Gu Huarong nodded with satisfaction. Her dad did a good job this time, and the mud was much thicker than usual.

    Isn't it stupid not to take advantage of the cheapness that comes to the mouth? Seeing that none of her plans came to fruition, Wang Yan said in a hurry, "Big brother and sister-in-law, I'm doing this for your own good too. Mom said that if you want a child in the past, it will be for your retirement in the future!"

    There was a crisp sound, It was the phone that let out the crisp sound on the table. Gu Huarong had always avoided direct conflict with her elders, but now She couldn't bear it any longer. Talking about what to send every day , Isn't cursing for bad luck! Her parents are very healthy, even if there is a day, She still don't know who will send whom.

    "Second aunt, how many times have you said that my parents retirement, do you think I am dead?"

    Well... Although she did...not long  ago..(◔.◔)

😆😆