Chapter 74

Ten years of bitter cold windows. Although Gu Huarong has not studied for ten years in this world, but these five years are indeed hard enough. Now that the college entrance examination is taking place, although she does not point to this opportunity to change her fate, she also hopes to bring her years of hard study to a successful end.

    After the exam, Gu Huarong has been busy in the office in Anshan City. She must go to Beijing to study at university, so she should start taking the studio in Anshan to Beijing during this summer vacation. The good thing is that Yang has been sent to Beijing early by her. Now everything is on the right track in the studio. It is not a difficult thing to move there, but there is a lot of work that needs to be done before leaving.

    "President Gu, the results are out... they're out!" Zhao Min ran in panting. Gu Huarong raised her head from the high stack of documents, and before She could open her mouth to ask, a leisurely voice beside her jumped up.

    "How many points?"

    Zhao Min didn't reply first, but glanced at Gu Huarong. Gu Huarong glanced at Chu Yanxi, who was drinking tea leisurely next to her. This guy has been in the studio for seven whole days. Every day he comes here, he just idles and watches herself buried in the mountain of documents. If it weren't for the timely supply of the best tea and the meals he could arrange for her very good, she would have driven this guy away long ago.

    Gu Huarong nodded at Zhao Min, and Zhao Mincai said beamingly: "658, No. 1 middle school. Judging from the ranking in our province, it should be no problem if you want to go to any school. Teacher Song said a few days ago. let you remember to go back to school to report."

This year, Song Yuan's class was ranked first in the city in terms of promotion rate and key rate, and Gu Huarong's class was the best class he had taken since he took the class.

    "Then the question is, what school are you going to apply for, Rongrong?" Chu Yanxi put his hands on the table, smiling softly like the wind, but he couldn't help but complain. But the results are calculated, and if he don't go back, my phone will be blown up. It's easy for him to leave an entire group behind for so many days just to wait for today.  

      "What do you think?" Gu Huarong glanced at this guy. She's afraid he was just waiting for this sentence. The purpose is too obvious, isn't it hidden at all?

    Sure enough, when Chu Yanxi heard this, he immediately opened his posture and cleared his throat. "First of all, Beijing is the political and economic center of the country and a gathering place for higher education institutions. It's a pity that you didn't pass the exam with such a high score. Secondly, doesn't your studio have a branch in Beijing? You can go to Beijing better. Once again, the opportunity in Beijing is much better than any city. Finally, I am in Beijing, and it is convenient to take care of you when you go." Chu Yanxi said that his face was a little suspiciously red at the end, and his voice was not as he was at the beginning. Confident. But soon he cheered up. Although he was selfish, what he said was right! Yes, that's right! So he regrouped and said: "To sum up, I think you should go to Beijing!"

    "Oh...how long have you been preparing for this sentence?"

    "Three...just thought of it!" Chu Yanxi tried hard to maintain Calm down, he almost said it took three days, it was really dangerous. In the past few days, he has been thinking about how to convince Rongrong to return to Beijing. If she wants to experience life elsewhere, wouldn't they have to separate the two places again?

    "Then Beijing," Gu Huarong said lightly.

    "Huh?" So happy?

    "I originally wanted to go back to Beijing." She still had a lot of things to do.