Chapter 38

"Cough~" Gu Huarong coughed lightly, and the little girls in front turned their heads after hearing the sound, unable to hide the embarrassment on their face.

    "Well, that's not what we meant." The girl who said that the monitor set the tone for the class just said naively. They are the monitor of each class, and they don't want to be too stiff, but they are too reticent today, and they are heard by the master.

    "It doesn't matter what it means, the tone of our class is indeed very graceful and grand." Gu Huarong said with a cheerful expression, very natural. If someone else said it, it would probably be regarded as a joke, but the strange thing is that Gu Huarong said it without the slightest sense of disobedience, and the style and demeanor when She said it was as if they were complimenting the third class.

    Several squad leaders also wondered if the tone of class 3 was really this kind of tone, and somehow doubted themselves...

    Gu Huarong took the time after class to gather all the class cadres to hold a small meeting, come up with an activity plan for everyone to discuss, let everyone show her the result that everyone agrees at this time two days later. This is the kind of democracy she can do, and she's used to this approach rather than a lot of people wanting the whole class to discuss it together. Because she has no relevant experience in democracy... No family member would take the time to gather people from the whole government together for a meeting, and in the end, no matter how large the meeting is, the ones who can make effective suggestions and promote the process are generally  many ancient and modern people..

    Two days later, at the head of the class, Li Mengying, the school committee, gave Gu Huarong the planning book summed up by everyone. Gu Huarong flipped through a thick stack of A4 paper and put it in her ear. It was Li Mengying's commentary, "We had a collective discussion. Since it is a student cultural and creative innovation competition, creativity and innovation are very important. In order to adapt to the mainstream values, we plan to take the route of environmental protection and creativity. The most important thing is that there are students in our class. Having had the experience of making clothes out of waste newspapers, we think this is a good foothold."

    "I've already inquired about it, but I haven't found any classes that have crashed with us. Some of them are decorated with waste, some are made of stickers, and some are small-scale productions, but the presentation effect is not as good as ours. Because Our plan is to let our classmates be models and demonstrate on-site models." Li Hongliang quickly added that the boss's habit is to know himself and his enemies, and this time he put the investigation in the forefront.

    Gu Huarong flipped through the information and said, "In recent years, did the winning works have the same creativity as ours?"

    "Uh..." Several people looked at each other, no one knew, Who checked this matter, just staring at other classes and doing what direction.

    Gu Huarong didn't hear the answer, and wanted to know what was going on, "The champions of the previous year were in the same direction as ours, other classes didn't do this, maybe they didn't expect it or thought it was too difficult, but it's also possible that people have done more meticulous preparations than us. It may be a novel idea for the audience, but for the judges, our school's judges do not change every year."

    Gu Huarong looked up at the others. She asked them to discuss for two days. In addition to discussing their own ideas, she also wanted them to think about issues from different angles and think things through carefully. Li Hongliang has made progress in this regard, but unfortunately he will not extend it. He only remembers the lessons and does not consider the profound.

    The author has something to say:
    The old lady's career line is about to start, I'm anxious