Chapter 28

Gu Qingming didn't speak, just quietly looked at the relatives across from him. Miao Xiu didn't speak, and stared at her husband's closest relatives.

    In the end, it was Grandma Gu who couldn't hold back first, and scolded loudly, "How did I raise you such a white-eyed wolf! I raised you for so many years and how dare you turned your elbows out.!"

    Gu Qingming didn't speak, Miao Xiu didn't speak, and Gu Huarong also watched. It didn't take long for Grandma Gu to stop scolding. Her voice was hoarse, and she was too old to be angry. After shouting aloud, it was like a gossamer ending, which sounded interesting and tight.

    Grandpa Gu started to look around home to find a stick on the ground? Too thin and no weight! The big iron pipe standing in the corner? With the weight, he can't move it! The long stool was in hand, and it was sitting under his granddaughter's butt...😝😆

    Grandpa Gu, who looked around and couldn't find anything suitable, could only make his own weapon and go up. Usually, someone would pull him at this time. Let him always think that he is a rocket, just because he didn't ignite the fire, he never flew out. Today no one was holding on behind him, and the fire was lit. Only then did he realize that he was a broken lantern that would flicker twice in the face of the wind. After running a few steps, he began to pant and his legs became weak. He could only stand with his eldest son. There is still half of the distance to swear at the waist, "You..." He didn't wait to scold, but  he didn't breathe evenly,  he can't go down, so he can only pant heavily.

    Gu Huarong sat and watched the two old men go into battle and commented in her heart: 'You are brave and reckless, you should lie down with your chest covered at this time!" F grade! Next person!'

    Sure enough, the young people are more interesting. Gu Qingliang first painfully stated Gu Qingming's top ten crimes, unkindness, righteousness, filial piety, and uncleanness... Then he said that even if his brother knew about their behavior, he shouldn't  raised objections in public to prevent him from coming down from the stage, even if he could not come down from the stage in public, he should not have rented out the land and donated the money!

    After a spitting meal, Gu Qingming only said three sentences. The first sentence was, "Who paid for your tuition and living expenses when you were in school?"

    The second sentence, "Who paid for the house where you got married ? Who?"

     The third sentence, "When will the money owed to me be paid back?"

    Gu Qingliang, who asked a few words, was speechless : my brother, my brother, I have no money to pay...

    Gu Huarong nodded, KO! next!
   (😆)

    Wang Yan saw that her husband obviously couldn't keep up with her aura. She rolled up her sleeves and wanted to go up by herself. Miao Xiu stepped forward. Who hasn't she been afraid of when it comes to fighting? She thought that when she  first started working in the supermarket and had no money, she went to grab the goods her self, which was no worse than a man. Would you like to try?

    Wang Yan is cowardly, her sister-in-law still knows that she has never lost a battle with her mother-in-law for so many years, or the elder brother is helping her mother-in-law, it is not because the sister-in-law is too strong in combat!

    Gu Huarong clapped her hands: "Okay, I don't need to go!"

(Note: the audience who wachting the show: Is that it? Where is the power of ancient grandma?!! Give me back my money┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) lol 😆😆)

    Gu Qingming looked at his parents, "Parents, for so many years, I've asked myself that I'm not sorry for the family at all, and I'd rather  wronged my small family than the big family! I've never feel wronged in the slightest bit till now. I'm to follow your heart as much as possible, but because of it I don't know how much anger that I have to made my wife and children suffer..." Speaking of this, Gu Qingming was a little bit suffocated, but more of his guilt for his wife and children, "In this case what's the difference between my place and what's in my name? Why do I have to give the last thing I have in this house to the second? In the future, I will follow the law , do my duty and pay the money every month,  Parents take good care of yourself in the village, I am not bad for what I should have given, I have already given what I should have given before, and I will not have it again in the future!"