Chapter 29

Along with thnd of footsteps from far and near, the voice was messy with some talking, obviously many people came together. The headmaster turned his head to look, he almost couldn't stand at this sight, and when he regained his senses, he quickly adjusted his breathing and greeted him with the kindest smile.

    "President Liu, why didn't you tell me in advance when you came today, I want to go to the door to meet you. It's really disrespectful." This Liu Yiming is the chairman of the Municipal Calligraphers Association, and he is also well-known in the domestic calligraphy circle. It turned out that the school asked their calligraphy association to come to the school for exchanges and how many times he did not see him agree. Why did he come over today without saying hello.     "The principal is very kind. I'm here today to participate in our school's activities. I have a little friend who is participating in the school's campus culture competition. I bring my colleagues from the Calligraphy Association to support. There are also colleagues from the Artists Association. We are all willing to promote campus cultural activities." As he said, he stretched his head to look at the class areas in the back, saw Gu Huarong not far away, and hurriedly said hello, "Little friend, I'm not late!" 

       " No, it's just right!" Gu Huarong smiled and walked out to the principal and other judges and said, "All school leaders, I think the campus culture competition is an important means of cultural communication and exchange in our school. Special thanks to President Liu and others judges who are willing to help The painters and calligraphers who have contributed to this. I believe that their arrival will definitely bring a different kind of cultural experience and a deeper cultural awareness to the students in our school."  

      You Xiaomeng and Li Hongliang watched with a few stars. Gu Huarong, the boss is amazing! Why don't you shoot the second class to death all at once? If you have the ability to plagiarize, if you have the ability, you can also invite so many people to bring it? 

     The principal smiled and nodded, roaring in his heart : killing chickens with a knife? Such a broken cultural festival invited these people, you should have said it earlier, I couy also prepared cameras and reporters, and not wasted a great opportunity to show political achievements!   

     Therefore, this campus culture competition with low basic configuration was equipped with the most excellent equipment. More than a dozen of the city's calligraphy and painting industry leaders showed calligraphy and taught painting skills to the swarming students in front of the simple booth. The principal was busy looking for a camera to take pictures with this unprecedented grand scene. He also wanted to put this on the school newspaper and hand it to the head of the Education Bureau.

    The final result is of course needless to say, just like the doctor and the primary school students are competing in the same field, they are all coming to the real body of these bigwigs, and the principal does not dare to give the first place to others! Gu Huarong didn't want to go up to accept the award. It was like the children held a poetry party at home in the past, let the children make trouble on their own! However, She was hugged by Li Hongliang and the others to the podium, and received the certificate of first place in the hands of the principal.

     So Gu Huarong smiled sweetly with the certificate of award, surrounded by a nine-member team posing in various weird shapes and You Xiaomeng hands who was Mimicking the scissors✌️, and completed their first neat group photo on this day . 

       "Didn't you say that's the process of your class's activities?" The team leader of the second class dragged Zheng Qiao to the side and asked him. He was taking him into the pit. Now everyone is thiefly calling their team a coincidence group, "If there is any similarity, it is purely a coincidence." After winking at him and calling him that, he was so embarrassed that he couldn't raise his fist.