Chapter 5 Begging

" kazakazakza" Gu Huarong playing with her mobile phone to take pictures, this thing is really interesting. It can take pictures of scenery and people, which is much better than the original portraits. The portraits have to sit or stand for a few hours. In order to complete a painting, there is no way to record it as clearly as a photograph.

    While admiring the scenery she took outside the window, a phone call came in. Gu Huarong saw Yiwen displayed on the screen, and clicked the connect button with ease.

    "Hey?"

    "Rong Rong, our summer homework has been handed out. I'll take it for you. I'll give it to you when you come out!"

    "Okay, see you at Xinhua Bookstore, I just want to buy some books." Gu Huarong agreed. In the past few days, she has flipped through the textbooks of the first semester of junior high school at home. Although she has the memory of her original body, she still finds it a little difficult to master it, whether it is the way of writing or English mathematics. suject. She intends to buy some reference books and go through the original knowledge, so that she can better combine with the things in her mind.

    Choosing a pair of long-sleeved and trousers, Gu Huarong didn't care about the hot and cold weather. She can't bear to wear clothes with exposed arms and thighs in front of people. No matter how hot the weather is, women have to cover them tightly, even those frivolous people will not show their arms and legs in broad daylight. .

    Opening the drawer, Gu Huarong took out a small wallet, which contained part of the original owner's pocket money. Looking at the stack of money inside, it was enough to go out and buy some books.

    Thinking back on how the original owner should go out, there are generally two types, more time by bus and less time by taxi. Gu Huarong frowned slightly at the thought of taking the bus and being crowded with so many people. After going out, Gu Huarong also waved to the empty car as the original owner did when she took a taxi. Whoever can enjoy the blessing will suffer that crime! When she got in the car and reported to Xinhua Bookstore, she was a little excited, and got on the four-wheeled vehicle without horses. The speed was much faster than that of a horse-drawn carriage, and it was very stable.

    Gu Huarong looked out the window of the car, and the scene in front of her was clear and real, as if there was no obstruction in the middle. The hand stretched out slowly as if it was attractive, but it hit a layer of obstruction. This thing called glass is much stronger than their window paper, as clear as nothing.

    With this novel feeling, she quickly arrived at the destination. Gu Huarong glanced at the time, it was still early, and she just happened to find the book he wanted first. When she walked to the door of the bookstore, she saw a few people watching and reading something. Gu Huarong passed by and saw a man in a school uniform kneeling there with his head down and straight, unable to see his face clearly. In her ears, someone read the words written on the paper on the ground: The student's wallet was stolen when he got home. Please help me to save enough money to go home and reunite with my family.

    In front of the kneeling man was a stationery box with some money in it. The people standing next to her also put money in the stationery box. Seeing this scene, Gu Huarong felt pity. Thinking that when she saw the poor begging on the street, she would ask Chunxia to bring some clothes or food to help them. Now she can't send someone to take him back like she used to, all she can do is get some money to help him go home sooner.

    Considering his current status and conditions, Gu Huarong took out a note that was not the largest denomination from her wallet and put it in the stationery box. This was already the largest note in the stationery box. The man who was kneeling there carried it. Started to take a look. "Thank you kind people, I won't forget you!"

    "No, just go home as soon as possible." Gu Huarong replied, and when she left, she did not forget to take out the thing she was most obsessed with - her mobile phone, and took a picture of the kneeling man to record the suffering of the people.

    In the teaching and supplementary books section of Xinhua Bookstore, Gu Huarong bought all the teaching and supplementary books for the lower grades. When Yiwen came, what she saw was that Rongrong, who used to look like a little girl, is now picking up books like she doesn't want money.

    Yiwen picked up an elementary school mathematics introduction book that Gu Huarong was checking out, and asked Gu Huarong, "Why did you buy this?

    " It would be strange to study it systematically...

    Yiwen handed over a few summer homework assignments to Gu Huarong. Looking at the so many books that Rongrong was carrying, it seemed that she couldn't go out to play with her. She is not a good student who loves to study actively. If Rong Rong had not asked her to meet at the Xinhua Bookstore, she would have already made an appointment to go to the milk tea shop. Having said that, it was really strange. Although Rongrong also studied hard, her grades were generally similar to her own. Which relative can let middle-level students like them help with researching counseling materials, they are not "other people's children!"

    Gu Huarong put the book she just bought on the window sill, and then brought Yi Wengang to herself.

    Coming summer homework and newly bought books are gathered together. The window sill here should be the back of the bookstore, because it is the opposite direction from the main entrance. It's summer in the house right now, so the windows are open. A voice not far away came in and Gu Huarong was tidying up.

    "It's over so early today, and the toll is over?" A voice smiled with a hint of meaning.

    "Don't do it, I'm kneeling there in heat, look  there's is a weird fat girl gave me fifty dollars, and I earned almost the same as begging all day this morning, !" The man's tone was relaxed, the same as the one who thanked her just now. "Besides, I met a little sister online today, and I have to go on a date soon!" As he said, he took off the school uniform he was wearing. Inside was a western-style black short-sleeved sleeve.

     He sprayed something on his head and scratched his hair with his hand, which was completely different from the poor elementary school student just now.

    ...

    Yiwen shouted at Gu Huarong's murderous back, "Rongrong, your book!"

    "Help me read it for a while!"