Fanwai 1

Extra one

"Don't worry Rongrong, I will walk behind you, because I'm afraid that you will be too lonely alone in a world without me."

          In the quiet and comfortable senior care ward of the hospital, the gray-haired old man sat beside the bed, his old hands Holding the hand of his wife who was lying on the bed, he whispered softly.

        Gu Huarong on the bed looked at the man in front of her with a smile and nodded lightly. For decades, he held her in the palm of his hand, loved her as always, and she was very happy. Now that life has come to an end, there is no regret, this life is enough. It seems that her strength is gradually lost, and her consciousness is gradually slackening. Gu Huarong is no stranger to this feeling, and she is finally leaving this world.

       The voices of Chu Yanxi and the children were getting farther and farther away, Gu Huarong wanted to speak but couldn't, so She could only sink herself into the boundless darkness.

        There seemed to be a spot of light slowly enlarging in front of her, Gu Huarong's eyelids moved, and She slowly opened her eyes. It is still a big bed, but it seems to be a little different from the home. Gu Huarong felt that her mouth was a little dry, and subconsciously stretched her hand out of the curtain.

          "Miss, are you awake? Just call your servant girl whatever you want." The voice of the maid Chunxia came, followed by the sound of brisk footsteps approaching.

       Gu Huarong was startled by this familiar yet unfamiliar voice, and when She was still reacting, the curtain had been pulled up and tied to the bedpost. Showing Chunxia's plump and festive face.

          "Chunxia?" Gu Huarong looked at the face in front of her, only to feel it was so unreal.

         "Yes, miss. What's the matter with you today? Were you tired yesterday and the wedding ceremony?"

          Gu Huarong's mind was buzzing as soon as the three words "Jijili" came out. Has she returned to the ancient times?

          "I, I'm a little thirsty..." Gu Huarong lowered her eyes to hide the rushing emotions in her heart.

       "Miss, wait for a while, and I'll pour it for you." Chunxia turned around and walked quickly to the table where the teapot was placed. Quickly, she took the warm water that had been on the stove and brought it to a glass of water.

         Gu Huarong held a small blue and white porcelain bowl in her hand and took a few sips. "Go back to  mother's house first. I'm feeling a little ill today. I'll go to ask you later."

      "What's wrong with Miss? Do you need me to ask the housekeeper to call the doctor?" As soon as Chunxia heard that Gu Huarong was not feeling well, Chunxia rushed forward to take a closer look.

     "It's nothing, maybe I was a little tired yesterday. Go ahead and I'll take a break." She waved Chunxia to step back. Gu Huarong lay on the bed and stared at the tent of the magpies. What the hell is going on? Is she back or is it just a dream in modern times?

        Concentrate on trying to let consciousness penetrate into the warehouse, and find that the warehouse is indeed still there. With this alone, Gu Huarong was sure that she was back. But before she could relax, she became anxious, what about Chu Yanxi? Is he back too? There is also a Chu Yanxi in this world, but without the decades-long relationship between the two of them, it seems that the deep friendship that belongs to each other has been taken away.

          Gu Huarong was thinking about how to see Chu Yanxi as soon as possible when she heard hurried footsteps, then the door curtain was lifted and several people walked in.