Chapter 15

In Mrs. Sun's Chinese class, Mrs. Sun was reading classical Chinese word by word on the podium. Today's study is an excerpt from "University", from "Book of Rites". "The way of university is to be virtuous, to be close to the people, and to end in perfection..." Teacher Sun's voice made Gu Huarong a little dazed. She vaguely remembered that when she was a child, she sat upright on the small stool in her father's study, shaking her head. The girl's voice was carried on his back. At that time, her father had not yet joined the cabinet, but only served in the Hanlin Academy. He's not that busy, She's the first daughter of the family, and her younger siblings have not yet been born.

    Father smiled and nodded to her, as if he was encouraging her , the she was even more motivated to memorize each article...

    "After class, I have left homework for everyone to recite. Now check the recitation..." Teacher Sun put the text in the text. After reading, the main purpose is to let students know where to break the sentence, so that it is easier to understand the meaning of the article. After all, the purpose of classical Chinese is to translate it. Eyes swept down, some students had small waists and straight, as if they were not afraid of being called at all. Some students lowered their heads and shrugged their shoulders, and at first glance they didn't carry them down. Mrs. Sun originally wanted to pick out a few examples who didn't memorize, but after rectifying the loose learning atmosphere recently, she found that one person's reaction was different from others...

    Is Gu Huarong's eyes wandering? "Gu Huarong, come here, back it up!" Teacher Sun was a little angry, she was enough to take care of this child, but she was afraid of affecting her mood, and also afraid that she would get sick. Learning attitude is good. Now she doesn't listen well in class, and she's still distracted in her class. With such a bad attitude towards learning, she will never condone her again!

    "Rongrong, Rongrong!" You Xiaomeng whispered to the same table, Gu Huarong shook her head, seeing everyone staring at her, You Xiaomeng's voice came from her ears, "Back to the university! The way of the university! "You Xiaomeng also gave a hint.

    Gu Huarong looked at the black-faced teacher Sun on the podium, stood up and memorized it mechanically, "The way of university is in Mingmingde, in closeness to the people..." She only studied intermittently in her father's study for half a year, and then her father Gradually got busy and often couldn't see her for several days. "Those who want to govern their country must first organize their family..."  Her father said that Rongrong is smart and savvy. Although a woman can't go out of office or enter the court, she can't only know some needlework and threading stuff. It's better to ask a gentleman to teach. "What is thick is thin, and what is thin is thick, and there is nothing else..."

    You Xiaomeng relaxed her tense heart, Rong Rong carried it back smoothly, and she carried it all down, she was almost scared to death just now . This breath was just relieved, thinking that Rong Rong could finally sit down, but heard another voice coming from above.

    "This is called knowledge, and this is called knowledge..." Gu Huarong was just reciting instinctively based on memory at this time, because she was thinking of reading with her Master when she was young, and Master often looked at her and shook his head regretfully. To be a man, She must be the most father-like of all the children in the family. The memories are long and far away, and the unbroken sound of endorsement accompanies her memories together...     You Xiaomeng is stunned, Teacher Sun is stunned, and the whole class is stunned... Except for the first paragraph of the book, what about  the rest ?What's going on, ! the students can't understand it! Even Teacher Sun only knows that this is the next part of the full text. She has only glanced at it once, and has never recited it at all...   

     "A gentleman with Fei is like learning from each other, like grinding..." Gu Hua Rong's voice was loud, and the more she recited, the faster she recited, as if the days at home had passed faster and faster since she was eight or nine years old. Meeting relatives, getting married, going out of the pavilion... Scenes and scenes flashed before her eyes.

      No one interrupted Gu Huarong, whether it was because she was too shocked or at this time Gu Huarong's expression seemed to be lost in some kind of memory, everyone held their breath and listened to Gu Huarong continue to lower her back.     "It is said that the country does not benefit from profit, but also benefits from righteousness." Gu Huarong finally stopped, perhaps because she was too fluent and did not stop. At this time, she was slightly out of breath, and her eyes seemed to be full of tears.

       The thunderous applause called her back from her memories. She looked at her classmates who were sitting beside her, applauding desperately, with a look of admiration on her face. On the stage, Teacher Sun also applauded, and her chubby face was full of admiration!

    "Okay! We have all seen Gu Huarong's hard work after class! This is a true love for Chinese, not for exams or grades, but out of instinctive love! All your hard work pays off, all your hard work pays off. It will not be in vain, the literacy deeply rooted in the heart will prove that all this is worth it!" I have taught for so many years and have never met such a student, and my efforts were not as good as hers!

    You Xiaomeng: As expected of the person I used to call Grandma, Rongrong is really great!

    The 9-member gang: the boss is good cow B, we must follow the boss as an example!

    Gu Huarong:...I won't dare to slip out of class in the future...

    The author has something to say: please collect it! ah ah ah