Chapter 81

At the end of the charity party, Chu Yanxi was invited by the staff to go to the background to handle the payment-related matters. Because Zhang Zhenhua and his wife are one of the organizers, they want to stay and greet the celebrities who did not leave. Zhang Sinuo yawned several times and said that She wanted to go home. Gu Huarong impatiently stayed here and looked at Chu Yanxi's stinky face. The driver is ready-made outside, so just go ahead with Zhang Sinuo.

    The two helped each other to the door. Zhang Sinuo called the driver and asked the driver to drive in and park at the front door where they were. The night was cold as water, and the skin under the gauze was shivering a little from the wind.

Gu Huarong lightly closed her sleeves and looked at Zhang Sinuo's chattering phone not far away, instructing the driver.

    She felt a heavy weight on her shoulders, a heavy leather jacket was placed on Gu Huarong's shoulders, and a strong scent of perfume rushed into the tip of her nose. The man walked around to Gu Huarong from behind, smiled wickedly, and fiddled with the hair that was too heavy with hairspray.

    "Hey, let's get to know you, I'm Wu Kai. I just saw you auctioned on stage, it's not bad." 

   Gu Huarong only felt goosebumps spread down from her shoulders, causing a strong discomfort in her heart. Thinking, I didn't dare to move, as if I was afraid that the leather jacket would come into contact with more parts of my body. 

"Excuse me, can you take off your clothes first."   

When Wu Kai saw the little beauty talking to him in a slightly trembling tone, he felt that his move was effective. What kind of girl doesn't have a sense of spring, especially for a high-quality second-generation rich man like him. Could it be that she want to take action by letting him take his clothes away first? Feeling extremely handsome, he took down the leather jacket with one hand, put one hand in his pocket, and held the leather jacket with the other. The leather jacket drooped down and touched the ground.

    As if the burden had been lifted, Gu Huarong only felt relieved, and when She saw the leather jacket lying on the ground, she couldn't help wiping her shoulders with a handkerchief. 

   "My family is also a celebrity, and there is a huge... " It was different, and he added another advantage chip that he thought was the best. South Second Ring Road, an inch of land is an inch of gold.

    "My family is not a great family. We don't like to wash feet outside. We don't like to wear other people's clothes." Gu Huarong was angry, but her mouth was not so polite. Can you not wave/swing casually, not everyone is used to your taste.

    Wu Kai is the most annoying thing about the foot-washing city in front of him. He has already told his father to replace the foot-washing city with a high-end business. Be sure to give the foot wash city a makeover after the business!

     "It seems that Miss Gu is not giving me face anymore?"  

    "Are you losing face?"     "Of course I do, I am considered the number one in Beijing." Wu Kai smiled proudly.

    "Then what kind of face do you need, do you want to be a second-skinned face?" Gu Huarong annoyed this kind of second-generation ancestor the most, relying on the family's foundation to mess around outside, it was a shame for the family! 

    "You..." Wu Kai pointed at Gu Huarong and was speechless. He had never seen such a woman before. She had a bad personality and was so eloquent that she repeatedly rejected him. If it wasn't for the fact that the family said that he had to find a suitable marriage to allow him to inherit the family business, he would be too lazy to pay attention to such a rich lady.