Chapter 47

The office location of the studio is selected in the most prosperous area in the center of Ansan City, which is the most famous office building in Ansan City. Gu Huarong used to pass by here every day when she was in school. Shen Wei had already rented the office to Gu Huarong early in the morning, but since the employees never arrived and Gu Huarong was busy with exams, the office had been vacant. Now that Gu Huarong is on vacation, it is time to take a look at the office.

    Gu Qingming and Miao Xiu stood in the most famous office building in Anshan City, looking at this spacious and bright large office, their hearts were a little complicated. Although their family is not poor, but because of the different circles, they never thought that they would come to this building one day in the future. Their daughter still has such a large office here...

    The entire large office is divided into three areas, Gu Huarong's independent office, the office outside, and a large conference room. Gu Huarong's office is decorated in a modern style, and the leather sofa is a bit richer. Gu Huarong looked at the big leather sofa with disgust and silently complained about Shen Wei's aesthetics, and she will replace this thing tomorrow!

    "It turns out that this is true!" Miao Xiu poked at Gu Qingming, who couldn't close his mouth, and whispered. Gu Qingming is also shocked now. He thought that what his daughter said was a bit exaggerated. Even if they signed the contract on behalf of their guardians, they felt that it was just a small business of a little-known small company. But the two of them came to this office today and found out that everything was different from what they imagined. Their daughter seems to be really good this time, just like filming a TV series.

    The view from the office is not bad, and the whole Ansan city can be seen from the window. Mom and Dad stood in front of the big window, watching the traffic and people downstairs, inexplicably giving birth to a sense of heroism, in what life's blessing did they have such a powerful daughter!

    Gu Huarong watched her parents come and didn't look at the office: what were you all going on standing at the window and looking down? Do you Like to see the scenery from a high place?

    "Would you like me to take the two of you to a Ferris wheel?" Last time, the monkey cubs insisted that they were not in the same class. They were afraid that their relationship would fade, so they had to get together during the holiday, so they led her to the playground directly. . She didn't expect this playground to be more fun than indoor games! Roller coasters and pirate ships are exciting one by one. She didn't dare to sit at first, but after sitting once, it was like opening a new world, dragging them to play with three big pendulums! They were so frightened that they wanted to lie down on the ground and not sit with her for the fourth time! What a disappointment! That's when they dragged her on the Ferris wheel, and it didn't make much sense, but when they got to the highest point, the scene on the ground was rather small. If her parents like to see Jinger from a high place, She can take them to see it, and sit on the big pendulum a few times by the way! Gu Huarong looked at her parents with bright eyes.

    Gu Qingming and Miao Xiu were taken aback by the girl's eyes, and they subconsciously wanted to refuse. Although they knew that it was impossible for them to be kidnapped and sold by their own girl, their girl's eyes were really scary. (😄😆the instinct to survive is good even the lil boys give up 😂)

    "No, don't go, we don't like to play with that!" Miao Xiu quickly waved her hand.

    "I thought you guys like to see Jing'er from a high place." Gu Huarong said somewhat disappointedly.

    "Just take a look here, hehe, girl, Mom will help you clean up !" Miao Xiu quickly changed the subject and went to find a suitable tool. She was stopped by Gu Huarong,

    "Oh mother, I asked you to come to see the working environment during the holidays, so you don't worry, it's not for you to work! Besides, Shen Wei has already hired someone to clean it. !" How could she be willing to let her parents do the work, they were the closest people in her life.

    "That's right, your restless temperament can be changed in the future. Besides, Rongrong is the person in charge here. When you come, you will clean up the sanitation, and make Rongrong's work difficult to carry out!" Dad Gu Clearly understood Miao Xiu at a glance, what a hard life!

    When Miao Xiu heard this, she didn't dare to move. If you don't do it, don't do it. Don't make trouble if you can't help your daughter!

    There was a knock on the door of the office in the talking room, and the three of them looked outside the office and looked a little afraid to enter, but a girl spoke first, in a small voice, a little cowardly, "Excuse me, this is from Rong Ruo's studio. Where is the office? We are employees here, and we come to work on the first day today!"

    A tall and thin male student with glasses said, "Yeah!" as if agreeing with what the girl said.

     The boy next to him, who looked fair but lowered  his head a little, saw that the buddy next to him had said a word.

Looking at the three people in front of her, one can talk, but She has to listen carefully. Two sticks can only make one fart. Do I want to hear your fart?

    Gu Huarong really wanted to travel through time and space to capture Shen Wei from Beijing and let him see the three people he found for her! Ask him well, are you the one who found it by covering your ears and eyes?