Chapter 52

The clothes are fragrant and the temples are shadowed, surrounded by pearls and emeralds. One by one, women in ancient costumes appeared one after another, with slender eyebrows, wearing flower tins, gorgeous clothes, delicate and elegant. Girls who study drama can show the graceful grace of ancient women better than ordinary models, and even the corners of their eyes and brows show aura of writing.

    The people sitting under the stage thought that the performance was over, so they were about to leave the stage. At this time, they opened their mouths in surprise when they saw the catwalk suddenly lit up. The ring is ding-dong, and the skirt is flying, as if coming from the painting, with a fascinating firework atmosphere.

    Historians whispered, gesturing about the style of clothing, the year it came from, and what was documented in the descriptions in that book.

    Han Yiwen didn't realize how big a treasure she had missed at this time, and she hated that she didn't listen to the younger sister's words to sign this high school student earlier. As a veteran who has walked countless red carpets, she can conclude that it's just such a studio, not to talk about it. It is very promising to develop its own brand on a large scale and only take high-end orders from celebrities and ladies.

    Most of the female stars who came to the show wore cool clothes for beauty, and they didn't feel cold in the show. Only in the end, the lights in the venue suddenly dimmed, and the warm light turned into cold light. The snowflakes falling from the sky were cool and cold against the cold light, as if they were in the sky full of snow, which made people feel cold.

    The models who had stepped off the stage walked out of the backstage again, one by one wearing capes of various styles and materials, light and elegant, heavy and majestic, brocade satin, fine silk gauze... The corners of the robes fluttered, reflecting the Fangyan Yuxue, you can't take your eyes off.

    After all the models appeared, they smiled respectfully to the audience, as if they were waiting for someone to come. With the gradual silence of the background music, a bright red figure stepped out of the snow in silence, and the "snowflake" fell on the red cloak, making the red background more and more bright.

    This is the truest red in the game.

    The bright red head and face were even more dazzling under the lacquer-colored hair bun. The face was like a bright moon, the long eyebrows were raised lightly, and the eyes were indifferent and calm as if they had seen the end of prosperity. When everyone held their breath, she had walked to the very center of the model and took the microphone handed over by someone.

    The red lips were lightly opened, and the sound of Qingyue's voice brought back the people who seemed to be addicted in the audience. Compared with this person's bearing, this voice was a little green, but the tone and rhythm of the speech made people convincing.

    "Thank you to all the guests present for attending today's press conference. I am the chief designer of today's fashion show and the manager of Rong Ruo's studio - Gu Huarong.

There is no long story about the last design appearance on the fashion show, introducing her design concept, She  returned the microphone in just two short sentences, and returned to the stage with the models in the audience, but received the most lasting applause...

    "I didn't expect this young designer to be really good look. It seems that  this spiritual energy really has nothing to do with age!"

    "Is she an independent studio? Is her contact information available?"

    "It's so unique! When I go to a foreign film festival to walk the red carpet in a few months, I  want to wear this kind of ancient clothes, it must have a high rate of turning back! I just don't know if she can take high-end orders..."