Chapter 31

After waving goodbye to her parents, more than a dozen people finally left their homes, and they were all excited for a trip that no one cares about! The boys screamed, pushed, pushed, ran, and even You Xiaomeng couldn't help but lightly jumped around Gu Huarong with small steps, but was slapped by Gu Huarong, and followed Gu Huarong with joy , happily talking about her expectations for travel.

    "What about the ancient capital of the Six Dynasties, I heard that it is a combination of majestic atmosphere and sophistication and elegance! Why do you want to go there, Rongrong?"

Originally, everyone just contacted and said that they had plans to learn from each other after the high school entrance examination. They didn't expect Rongrong to say that She was going to travel .

They are Rong Rong's followers, so they naturally suggested that they should take a junior high school graduation trip! It happened that there was a rich baby named Fu Bao in the nine-person group. The family owned a travel agency, so they simply opened an eleven-person boutique in-depth tour group for themselves. As for the address, Gu Huarong said that she only went to Beijing, the ancient capital of the Six Dynasties.

    In a word, Gu Huarong's eyes were clouded, and a rare look of nostalgia appeared on her face. : 'Those carved balustrades and painted buildings with beautiful scenery, I don't know if they are still there. Even here, things are different'...

    "Because of a dream!" Gu Huarong murmured.

    'The past is like a dream and not a dream, I don't know when it is now...'

    You Xiaomeng looked at Gu Huarong's profile, the beautiful jawline showed that the girl was very thin, her skin was crystal clear and moist, and her long eyelashes were curled up. Like a small fan, maybe thinking of something that made the mood fluctuate, the small fan trembled slightly. Coupled with her somewhat wistful voice now, it really made You Xiaomeng's heart twitch as a girl.

    "Rongrong, do you mean you had a dream in the past?"

    You Xiaomeng's voice pulled Gu Huarong out of her memory, "Well, that's it!" Gu Huarong said softly, if it wasn't something from a private library, always remind herself, as time goes on, she is afraid that the more she can't tell whether it is a dream or not.

    "When did you dream?" You Xiaomeng suddenly came over to gossip and asked Gu Huarong.

       Her big face is also very scary, Gu Huarong raised her eyebrows, and withdrew her head slightly back a certain comfortable distance, "At night, do you think I will daydream?" Ah.this child is stupid!

    "No, no, hehe" You Xiaomeng laughed dryly, right, this is the Rongrong she knows! There was a little melancholy in the confusion just now... Thinking of that, You Xiaomeng couldn't help shivering...

    Rong Rong was not wrong, it must be that my understanding was not thorough enough! Have to work hard to improve!

    When They got on the plane, they saw that it was getting further and further away from the ground, and finally it was above the clouds. Gu Huarong pressed the position of her heart tightly, she was afraid that it would jump out if she didn't follow her heart. It's not that her feet have never left the ground, she thinks that there was a day when she was sitting in the sedan chair. Just let an ancient people who has never been more than one meter above the ground fly to a place of tens of thousands of feet, let alone her, even if his father, who was calm in front of the imperial car, his heart would be thumping.

    At this time, while the plane was flying smoothly, the flight attendant pushed the beverage cart and asked the passenger what he wanted to drink, "Do you have hot tea?" Gu Huarong asked, she urgently needed a cup of hot tea to calm her mind.