Chapter 42

On the day of the contest the zodiac is auspicious, and everything is fine. Gu Huarong flipped through the calendar card with the almanac that she finally found at the night market, and nodded with satisfaction. After tidying up the school uniform in front of the full-length mirror, thinking that there is nothing wrong with her appearance and mental outlook, She shouted to his father and mother, who were cleaning up in the house, "Mom and Dad, I'm going to school!", opened the door, slammed the door , Go downstairs...

    Mom and Dad Gu in the room had a meal at the same time, listening to the sound of trotting down the stairs that could still be heard in the room, and looked at each other. Today, the girl's voice strength are stronger than usual, what day is this?

    Today's school atmosphere is as warm as a sports meeting. A long T-shaped stage is set up on the school playground. It seems that there are still many classes who want to show. All classes are sitting on both sides of the T-shaped, which is conducive to the live viewing effect. Gu Huarong's class took the initiative to apply to be placed in the farthest place from the exhibition stand. It wasn't because her class was splendid, but almost all the students in their class participated in the activity. All the good-looking people went to be models, but they couldn't relaxed. Models also have to go backstage to help. In particular, the headdresses of ancient costumes are complicated, and the clothes are difficult to wear. In order to change the clothes as soon as possible, a few people often walk around a model, and there is no spare labor force to sit under the stage and watch the scene.

    The classes that passed the primary selection all have a preparation area for their own class in the background. At this time, the preparation area for three classes a year is about to explode.

    "Where are my socks?" the girl in a white foot coat shouted at the people around her, shaking her bare foot that she was not wearing. No one has time to take care of her.

    "I haven't combed my hair yet, when will it be my turn!" Another girl watched the hair stylist invited by Gu Huarong to comb other people's hair.

    "These ancient clothes are so beautiful, why can't we wear ancient clothes all the time now! Take a picture for me!"

    Gu Huarong just went to see how the modern team, environmental protection team and future technology team are preparing. What she saw when she came back was this mess, she couldn't help but frown, and a burst of anger rushed to the top of her head.

    "What does the mess look like! Go back to your own group, it's about to start, and you're just wandering around?" Fortunately, she has a good body now, if it wasn't for the worrying group, she would have died a long time ago.

    When the squad leader roars, the earth will shake! Just now, the people in the area that looked like a vegetable market were scattered, and they all returned to their respective places in a while. They found the clothing backup team to mend a sock for the one who lost her full-length clothes, and pulled the one who didn't comb her hair over to look at her clothes and quickly combed a double bun. Gu Huarong tugged at her hairy head and nodded with satisfaction when she saw her work. Fortunately, she went into battle in person for the effect of the competition. She has been practicing diligently recently. Absolutely out of the question.

    The girl with the double bun looked in the mirror and pouted unhappily, "Squad leader, I want her kind too. I don't have enough jewelry, just a little velvet flower!" Although it goes with her and the clothes are actually very nice, but it don't look as extravagant as others.

    Gu Huarong glanced at the direction of her fingers. The hair stylist over there was inserting a golden gemstone butterfly hairpin on the girl. The butterfly's wings were light, and the butterfly moved as if it was about to spread its wings. The hair stylist is still surprised. This time, she  doesn't know which Taobao store the students bought the accessories. The quality and workmanship are so good. She must go back to the monitor and ask for a baby link.

    You Xiaomeng took the box that Gu Huarong gave her for the hair stylist to choose, and recorded all the pieces of jewelry she used. She then asked the person who wore it to sign it. After the competition, she had to take it back one by one. Although Rong Rong didn't say that she wanted to do this, she did a search on Taobao. This kind of well-made ancient jewelry is expensive. Rong Rong really invested a lot for this competition. Letting yourself take care of such a valuable thing shows that you trust yourself the most, and you have to take responsibility. You must not let Rong Rong be disappointed. Thinking of this, You Xiaomeng has supported a career line that does not yet exist, so she registered even more diligently.

    Gu Huarong retracted her eyes and looked down at the resentful little girl with a double bun, her eyes soft, "When you grow taller, I will let you comb that kind of hair, go back and eat more!" The tone full of encouragement is rare gentleness for this child, the head of this child, can also be a little girl with a double bun, and I don't know if she can grow taller, let's coax her first...

    A class-by-class project in front of the stage After the show, it was almost Gu Huarong's turn. Gu Huarong checked the final preparations one by one in the order of appearance.

    "Squad leader, squad leader, Xu Yuan sprained her foot when she went to the toilet just now, and can't walk!" Yu Zhe, the little messenger, shouted at Gu Huarong from afar. Gu Huarong saw that he was so clever and agile that he would be a mobile messenger in this event, helping to run errands, to pass some news and so on.

    Far behind Yu Zhe, Xu Yuan, who was slowly moving to this side, was supported by two boys. Judging from the speed, it seemed that her foot was not too weak. Gu Huarong's brows were locked, something happened at a critical time! Xu Yuan is the finale of the costume section, and she is the one who spends the most effort in clothing and headwear.

    "Why do you come here when your legs and feet are like this? Let them send them to the infirmary!" Gu Huarong waved her hand: Why are you brought her to me. Will she be cured or what? My lungs are going to fly!

    "Understood, send them to the infirmary!" Yu Zhe said as he ran to the other side, stopped after a few steps, turned his head and said to Gu Huarong, who was obviously agitated, "Squad leader, what about Xu Yuan's part? What to do ?"

    What to do? Gu Huarong put her hand on her wrist and supported it lightly, what else could She do!

    "The following are the entries from the third class of the first grade - please enjoy!"

      After the host left, the classical soundtrack sounded, and the people arranged by Gu Huarong took their place at the side of the stage

    " Pingping is more than thirteen, and the tip of the cardamom is the beginning of the February. The spring breeze is ten miles from Yangzhou Road, and it is better to roll up a beaded curtain." (Tang Du Mu)

    A girl with a double bun and a long goose-yellow skirt came with a fan, and she brought some more in her gentle steps. Flexible and pretty, flowing with skirt corners, Pingting is graceful. The face is charming and smiling, and with this dress, the girl in the cardamom age is really vivid.

    The people under the stage seemed to be in this patina, watching the girl walking towards him, fixed point, and turned away. It wasn't until the first girl who appeared on the stage came out that they didn't react, and applause and cheers resounded throughout the campus -

    "My mom, it's so cool!"

    "If I can wear this dress and walk around, I can do anything. what!"

    "The third class of first year is awesome!"

    The judges sitting in the audience nodded again and again, um, yes, it's quite novel. Year after year, they are almost tired of looking at things made of old bottles and old newspapers!