Chapter 54

Gu's father and Gu's mother were talking about going out to play during the day, obviously they were very satisfied with the travel arrangements in the past few days. Gu Huarong couldn't talk, and listened from the back with the corners of his mouth up.

    "The photo I posted has been liked by older people, and Wu Lixia, do you remember? She was always played with me when I was young , but when I got married, we didn't hang out with that very much!" Miao Xiu followed Dad Gu in the front, she gestured, and her tone was both showy and proud.    

"Remember. you've said it three times, aren't you tired?" Gu Qingming sneered at Miao Xiu, and was actually very happy. Although the family was not poor for so many years, the two of them guarded the supermarket every day, and they never come out and play, in the end, he let the wife suffer with him. 

   "I'm not tired! Not at all!" Miao Xiu said with a blushing brow, "But the young man who arranged our trip today was a little worrisome!" Miao Xiu thought of the handsome young man who was obviously respectful to her by the people around ,  these days. Following their busy schedules, letting them enjoy this trip, She feel very sorry. She turned her head to face Gu Huarong who had been behind her and said, "Rongrong, that guy is nice, but you can't take your bad temper with others!"

They've all seen the way they looked when they were on the phone, and they didn't know when the girl developed such an uncertain temperament. She had a very soft personality before!

    Seeing Gu's mother closely admonishing herself, and seeing Gu's father also nodding diligently, Gu Huarong couldn't help but recall how bad-tempered she was to make her parents so uneasy.

After thinking about it for a while, she suddenly had an epiphany, and she lost her temper when they didn't worry about it! If they were relieved, would she lose her temper, it would be better to keep her breath, she was not out of breath. So in the final analysis, it is still not her fault.

    "Mom, look at what you said, if he doesn't  work hard, why should I hire him?" She hope this time there's nothing to worry about! Amitabha.

    At nine o'clock the next day, Gu Huarong showed up in the hotel conference room on time with her assistant Zhao Min. This was the first time for the evenly matched partners to talk about work, so she dressed more formally. The coat with sleeves closed and cut appropriately adds traditional Chinese elements to the details, and it has a hint of charm in its ability. Someone was guarding the door, and when she saw Gu Huarong coming, she first asked her to wait a moment, and then went in. Soon, the gatekeeper came out, and more and more respectfully invited Gu Huarong in.

    The hotel's conference room is also very luxuriously decorated, and the decoration is exquisite and comfortable. Maybe this is the standard configuration of a big hotel, but Gu Huarong inexplicably felt that it was more like a private space than a public meeting room. There is no particular reason, just because some things here are too good, such as the bottle on the shelf of Bogu, which is obviously a treasure of a long time. There is also the picture hanging on the wall, many people may not care, because there are so many imitations printed on the outside, it can almost be said to be a painting with a high frequency of entry, but this picture of Gu Huarong on the wall I do think it's likely to be true. The other subtle arrangements are even more connotative, and they can stand up to scrutiny everywhere, but Gu Huarong does not dare to scrutinize rashly.

    Will the hotel put these things in the rented public meeting room? I am afraid that I would have to invite an expert to arrange these things.

    After thinking about it several times, it was actually the time when she passed through a lounge from the door of the conference room and walked to the small conference room inside. When Gu Huarong was about to reach the small conference room, a person walked out from it. When he was about to miss out with Gu Huarong, he bowed his head and stood to avoid it. After Gu Huarong passed by first, he turned around and continued to walk forward.