Chapter 6

When Gu Huarong went out and went around to the back of the Xinhua Bookstore, she only saw the back of the man in black. She followed the man in black from a distance and watched him turn out of an alley.

    Falling so far away, Gu Huarong didn't even know what she wanted to do. She was no longer the first-class madam who had countless servants and servants to obey her with just a single order. The temper of rubbing the sand made her unable to bear the tone of today.

    Seeing that the man in black entered a fast-food restaurant with many families, Gu Huarong approached the restaurant and saw from the large window that the man in black was facing a girl with shoulder-length hair, and the two of them ate together. The chat seemed very lively. This is what he said just now, "the little sister on an online news?"

    Gu Huarong took a picture from the window, tapped a few times on the phone, and walked into the fast food restaurant. There were many people in the room, and she squeezed through the crowd and stood in front of the man in black's table.

    "This classmate, have you collected enough money to travel home?" Gu Huarong asked in a suspicious tone that could be heard all around.

    The man in black gave a heart, and looked up at the person who asked the question, it was that stupid fat girl! She gave him 50 yuan, so he remembered it very clearly. He told his nurse just now that such a fat and fat girl is really rare! Who has seen each other in such a long time, or is opposite the netizens, this is a good thing to hurt him!

    "What did you say? I don't know you!" The man in black turned his face aside and ignored Gu Huarong. He knew that she should leave if she recognized the wrong person.

    "Really? You just knelt on the side of the road and I gave you fifty yuan! Did I admit it was wrong?" Gu Huarong turned on the phone in a sullen way and handed it to the girl, "Girl, help me to see if I am wrong!"

    The girl looked at Gu Huarong's first photo, and compared it with the person in front of her, her face immediately turned bad. Although the hairstyle and clothes have been changed, the discerning person can see that he is the same person! This dead liar also lied to her about what kind of bank clerk! It turned out to be a big liar with weak knees!

    "Girl, did I admit the wrong person?" Gu Huarong asked.

    "You're right!" The girl gritted her teeth and looked at the person who didn't dare to look directly at her, and said that he wanted her not to go home at night, nor to take pictures of herself by urinating!

    "That's good! I thought I was mistaken!" Gu Huarong seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, took ten yuan from her wallet, and put it in front of the girl, "Girl, then you and him are on the same road! He didn't went home and  you don't need to begged on your knees  for money. You probably don’t have much money on your hands. I only have this amount of money, and the ten dollars will help you. If you have enough travel expenses, go home quickly! There are still people waiting to be reunited at home. !" Gu Huarong held the girl's hand with a sincere expression.

    Girl: "I...not..." You are the one with him, your whole family is with him!

    Before the girl could say anything, Gu Huarong stopped her words: "Don't say it, I understand it! Please don't thank me! It's not easy for you!"

     Then she put the ten dollars into the girl's hand and tried shaking it, as if to cheer the girl up, and then walked out of the store through the circle of people watching the crowd.

    The girl with the "donated" ten dollars in her hand: I don't... I don't know him!

    Seeing this scene, the man in black knew that what happened today was a blow, so he got up and went out. Being pulled by the girl, if he left, wouldn't he not be able to wash it off?

    The man in black broke away from the girl's hand but couldn't get out of the encirclement, because more and more people surrounded them, and more people rushed into the store from outside.

    Gu Huarong, who was not far away, saw this effect and praised her precious mobile phone. She couldn't live without such a magical thing now. Just now she thought of a mobile phone software that the original owner used to play, and the status of the location function can be seen by nearby people. Gu Huarong anonymously posted the two photos she took, and by the way, she shared her experience and location.

    At this point, there are already more than 100 comments in this state. Some say that they have been fooled, and some say that the liar is shameless and should call the police. Gu Huarong saw from the outside of the glass that the girl inside was holding the corner of the man in black tightly, saying something excitedly, she must have become a witness to this incident!

    After retiring, Gu Huarong went to the bookstore, which had a great impact on her. In this relatively equal society, she no longer had the power to kill many people as before. She is the same as everyone else, and the last thing she can't do for so many years is to be an ordinary person...

     Gu Huarong,  who wanted to understand this, was a little embarrassed. When she returned to the bookstore, Yiwen was swiping her phone in front of her stack of books. She came back and waved her phone at her: "Have you seen the popular status nearby? Someone exposed a liar who was a student begging in professional clothes. There is a burger shop over there. If I didn't read your book, I would go there. Let's watch the fun!"

    Gu Huarong was infected by her high emotions, and felt that she was not so sad, so what if she is an ordinary person now? She can still get justice for herself! It's just a little more expensive than before... But so what? As long as Gu Huarong is still here, no matter what her status is, she can make herelf live well. This is the ability of an old lady who has lived for decades!     At this moment, Gu Huarong felt that she had the ability to change the world! She's healthy, young, beautiful...well, it doesn't seem pretty, but she'll try to be beautiful! Didn't her fat granddaughter also let herself be beautiful, and she successfully negotiated a marriage to a good man!

      After hearing Yiwen's words, she fainted again, "I may not be able to play with you this holiday. I failed my English test this time. My mother signed me up for an English remedial class..." YiWen said with a sigh.    

"That...if I learn English from scratch, is it useful to enroll in a remedial class?" Why do people here want  to learn the Barbarian language! Is it not good to learn the ancient prose of our ancestors well?

   Even if she has the memory of her original body, she will not say it!     "Oh, you asked for your relative's child, right? You can sign up for a class! Just let him sign up for a basic class, where all four-five-year-old children study together!"     Four...five...years old? Does she want to learn bird language with children who still can't understand the world?

The tried-and-tested old lady with extremely high psychological quality panicked for the first time...