Chapter 23

Gu Huarong's words were loud, and there was no anger or strange expression on her face. It was just like asking something that she couldn't understand.

    "This child, look at what you said, what is the meaning of the second aunt?" Wang Yan wanted to rebuke her how could  children talks to the elders like this, and she can't say anything when she sees Gu Huarong eyes. Why is this girl so scary now? Her big eyes look at her, making her feel terrified and panic, and the momentum is inexplicably lost

    "Second aunt means that you will get married in the future, and your husband's family is enough for you to worry about. How can you be distracted from your mother's family's affairs in the future." Wang Yan sneered.

    "Thank you second aunt for caring so much about my family. In the future, second aunt won't have to worry about my parents' retirement."

    Gu Huarong turned to look at Gu's father and Gu's mother, "My parents raised me so much for me. They pay so much, they don’t dare to go leave  the supermarket every day, and there is no rest day at the end of the year... No matter whether I am a man or a woman, whether I am married or not, my parents are the responsibility of my life. I'm studying so hard now, chasing after the first place from the bottom of the class, is to make the family have a better life in the future. Mom and Dad, although you don't have a son, I promise that you will live better and Happy than everyone who has a son in the future. !"

    Miao Xiu, who was held by Gu Huarong, couldn't hold back her tears at this time, because she had been talked about by her mother-in-law for more than ten years because she didn't have a son, and she had been trying to force herself for seven or eight years to have a son ...

    Now it's finally better, the child has grown up, and she said that she is working hard now to make herself live a good life... She has not endured all these years of hardship in vain!

    Dad Gu, who was automatically ignored by Miao Xiu, was also moved. His daughter was so sensible beyond his imagination. If he had some other ideas in the past, now he doesn't have them at all. Daughter is right, raising such a good girl is much better than raising a few sons who eat old! In the future, he will devote all his energy to nurturing his daughter well. Whoever stops him will be anxious with whom!

    A family of three, you look at me, I pull you, he hugs her, the fiery group soul is really condensed at this moment.

    Wang Yan felt that it was a bit of an eyesore, and the three of them hugged together and no one paid any attention to her! It was boring to stay any longer, so she could only touch her nose and leave.

    In fact, there are quite a lot of delicious food for Chinese New Year in the countryside. After all, the meat, eggs, and vegetables are all raised at home, but Grandma Gu is obviously not a good cook, and the finished products that come out of her hands with good ingredients are not very good. The dishes with meat were all cooked with a layer of oil, but they were all meat dishes during the Chinese New Year, so Gu Huarong couldn't put her chopsticks down when she saw these dishes at dinner.

    Miao Xiu has been aware of her daughter's current taste for more than a year. It turns out that this kind of dish may still be able to hold a few chopsticks. Since she gradually lost weight, she has never seen her daughter touch this kind of oily dish.

    Before all the family arrived, Miao Xiu quickly went to the kitchen to get a few eggs and quickly pulled a scrambled egg. She saw a Chinese cabbage in the corner, shred the Chinese cabbage, put salt and squeeze out the water, and mix it with garlic, sesame oil and mature vinegar. It tastes refreshing and appetizing.