Çhapter 65

Li Hongliang and Chen Bin have been playing basketball since junior high school. Their learning skills are not that bright, but their basketball skills are very bright. They led the third-class basketball team all the way to the finals. Gu Huarong listened to Zhao Min reporting the game to her every day and sighed secretly in his heart, what the Jade Emperor of the foreign country said, if he closed a door for you, he would open a window for you, which is very fair. It was really hard work for the Jade Emperor from abroad, and she didn't forget to open the windows of these people, which finally gave her some comfort.
Gu Huarong's philosophy has always been don't be fooled, anything she wants to do is not simple as long as she puts her heart into it. Li Hongliang and the others wanted to participate in this basketball game so much, even if it was a small game the children wanted to play on a whim, she had to bring this small game to the table!

So on the day of the finals, everyone only saw the basketball team members of the third class on the third grades of the high school who had passed five hurdles and six will enter the finals wearing uniform custom-made uniforms on the court with cold faces and concave shapes, and many little fans were vying for it.

Those who went to ask for a photo, the team members agreed with a cool face, and they were greeted by the screams of the little girl. Don't look at these people looking very deep, in fact, the brothers have long been so beautiful that they can't find a few back and forth in the north. After everyone was beautiful enough, and after controlling their facial expressions, they walked out of the car with a cool face and accepted the envious eyes of other teams.

"Cow B! This jersey is too handsome!" Fu Bao shook his tendon in admiration.

"Nonsense, when did the boss give something bad!" Li Hongliang was still shy, as if there was someone above , not the pride of an ordinary geek.

Li Chun turned around in a timely manner, and under the number of the autumn clothes, there was a faintly dyed huge animal-shaped totem with wings and horns, which was full of domineering.

The boys from the outside class were attracted by this cool totem, and they all came to ask about the source. In fact, no one could ignore this domineering logo, because a banner with a totem printed on it had been unfolded and hung on the basketball in the morning. The field belongs to the area of ​​Class Three. Looking at the three classes who arrived one after another, they were all wearing  uniforms, and behind the clothes was a cartoon version of the bouncing little beast, no longer so majestic, but cute and itchy. On the left chest is a sassy totem the size of a badge, which looks formal and solemn. The onlookers vaguely knew that this was the legendary three "divine beasts".

Listening to the classmates bragging about how interesting the "foreign beast" is and how it can represent the will of their third class, Gu Huarong couldn't help but twitch a few times...

The necessary characteristics of the beasts mentioned in one sentence are not drawn like n, and they have become the mascots that everyone worships...

No matter how the whole class brags about the beast, she is only willing to call it an "extraordinary beast". Because with the eyesight she has cultivated from reading the classics from ancient times to the present, she has not seen which fetish object with a provenance is involved. But they liked it, so she added this "extraordinary beast" to their clothes, and the final effect was really a bit of a "tide brand" that modern people like.

Gu Huarong sat and watched so many people gathered around the third class, chattering about how cool this dress was. The third-class students who are used to the class leader's generosity don't think much of it. After all, since their class leader has a "job", they have never envied others in terms of class pomp. People from other classes are jealous, they all stare at the monitor of their own class, when can we get this kind of treatment!

"Nan Nan, your class uniforms and ball uniforms are too handsome, where did you buy them!" Jia Mengqiu, a star-chasing girl Wang Nan's best friend in the second class, dragged Wang Nan around, she wished that Wang Nan could be turned into a manual-winding music box The ballerina girl on top can turn 360 degrees on the last string, which makes it easier for her to see the details of the dress from multiple angles.

Wang Nan was a little dizzy because of her pulling, and was even more afraid that she would wrinkle her new class uniform, so she quickly patted off her hand, took a step back and covered her chest. "If you have something to say, don't move your feet!"

"Look at your stingy!" Jia Mengqiu didn't reach Wang Nan, and gave her a wide-eyed grin. "Tell me where yt bought it. I'll buy a different color  to wear!"

Wang Nan, who had always heard Jia Mengqiu say this, was more calm this time, because she knew that this was the kind of clothes that she couldn't even buy if she wanted to. "Yes, don't waste your money! This is what our squad leader made for us. If you want to buy it, you can't buy it!"

Wang Nan proudly looks like a mother who is showing off her high-flying daughter and bought something for herself. The subtext is that the old lady is really helpless for a good daughter.

Jia Mengqiu's white-eyed eyes were about to go out, but she also knew that this was no fun. Who didn't know that the clothes made by the monitor of the third class were all made by her own studio, where did she buy them.

"Then you lend me to wear clothes on weekends, I think... hehe, you know!" Jia Mengqiu smiled and leaned over, there was no way, who let herself not have the life of the third shift!

...

The little girls whispered in a whisper, Gu Huarong beckoned to Zhao Min, who was standing beside her and said in Zhao Min's ear, who had already hunched over, "Go and apply for a trademark, put the alien... Take this animal pictures to the studio, and ask them to come up with some design drawings... Go and tell the head office that I want to open a few trendy brand stores, and let them cooperate with the promotion. "

Zhao Min nodded obediently, took a few steps back and went to make a phone call at work, leaving Gu Huarong to sit and watch the children who were young and ignorant of sorrow laughing. A person with a straight back and an upright sitting posture is looking at the hustle and bustle on the opposite side. The distance of a few steps seems to separate two worlds...

It turns out that today's children like these things... Really... A basketball game can also give her money...😆

Some people are happy while others are unhappy, and there are always people who take the happiness of others as the reason for their own unhappiness.

"Look at their class! Just because someone has some money, they don't know the south, east, north, and west. I really want to show them some color!" The spit voice was accompanied by a low-pitched roar.

"Aren't they good face, it's okay to let them lose face." A voice that was half-smiling came, waiting for the gloomy chill.