Chapter 1

On the sea-blue single sofa, a young man was sitting leaning leaning against.

He was wearing a loose white sweater, black jeans and leather boots over ankles, and his slender legs were randomly folded.

The hair is slightly longer than the earlobe, and he wears black sunglasses to cover half of his face, showing only the straight bridge of the nose, tight lips and sharp jaws.

A little girl with a ponytail came over with tea and gently placed it on the small table next to the man: "Mr. Joe, please have tea."

The man sat upright and said softly, "Thank you."

Suddenly, there was a little softness in the stranger's attitude, and the little girl's face reddened slightly: "No, you're welcome. That... Director Xu will be here soon. If you have any instructions from Mr. Qiao, just say."

The man nodded slightly: "Okay."

After the little girl came out, she happened to run into Xu Tu who came back: "Director Xu, Mr. Qiao is already waiting for you."

Xu Tu: "I see."

With a little excitement and excitement, the little girl asked, "Is Mr. Joe a star too? How come I haven't seen him before, so cool."

Xu Tu shook his head and said with a smile: "My classmate in college, his name is Qiao Yang. Although he is not a star, he won the Golden Melody Award for his music written in college. This time he invited him here for our new drama "Zheng Feng" "I wrote the opening song."

"Qiao Yang? Isn't there a cannon fodder in the play, is it also called Qiao Yang?"

The little girl babbled and smiled, "Is this kind of situation called a book warning? Please read the plot thoroughly."

Xu Tu glanced at her irritably: "Don't be unhappy, have you read the script? Do you know how ugly people end up?"

He opened the door and walked in, saw the man on the sofa, sneered: "Qiao Yang, I haven't seen him for so long, and his pretending posture hasn't changed a bit."

Qiao Yang didn't speak, and his index finger lifted the sunglasses frame to the broken hair on his forehead, revealing a pair of narrow and sharp Danfeng eyes and...two heavy dark circles.

Xu Tu puffed out and said with a smile: "You haven't slept all night, staying up late to watch "Zheng Feng"?"

His eyes were covered by sunglasses again, and his voice didn't waver at all, and he said faintly: "Nothing to look good. I didn't sleep all night to make a tune for you. I haven't touched it for a long time.

"Not good-looking? Don't like the supporting role Qiao Yang in it."

Xu Tu laughed and said: "The name is the same as yours, and the personality can be completely different, and the two elder brothers can be completely different from each other. How kind are you to your brother..."

Half of the talk came to an abrupt end.

Xu Tu coughed lightly and asked tentatively: "Are you really just guarding that bar every day and giving up writing songs?"

The eyes covered by the sunglasses can't see the emotions, just the corners of the beautiful mouth are gently raised, but it does not seem to be laughing, the voice is still flat:

"It's not going to give up. Didn't this return your order."

"You know what I want to advise you."

Xu Tu helplessly shook his head and sighed, "Forget it. Let's go. It's been a long time. Let's have a drink."