Chapter 24: Your fist is too light, brothers should be like this

"Teach you to be a friend?"

Qiao Yang heard this kind of question for the first time.

He thought it was funny.

But seeing Gu Ye showing weakness and serious and sincere tone, I couldn't laugh.

Qiao Zhen said: Gu Ye has no friends.

I think of Gu Ye's character in the novel, Gu's only son, lost his father when he was young.

While high hopes and expectations are placed on the identity of the sole heir, he has to face the eyes of his family's relatives and the Gu family's senior management.

Qiao Yang can even make up for a teenager who should be carefree, but he has to be cold and enthusiastic, firmly prop up his meager strength, step by step to become stronger, and finally control the overall situation.

What grew around him were dark calculations and conflicts of interest.

He really can't do whatever he wants like ordinary people, let alone laugh and joke with buddies and friends, and talk about drinks.

While Qiao Yang sympathized with him, he was also secretly moved.

Think about it, Gu Ye was willing to show him Qifengtai's budget that night, probably because he regarded him as a friend.

Today, after Gu Ye knew that he had given up bidding, he also gave up bidding to protect the reputation of his friends.

Probably the more such a person, the more cherished after getting friends.

Qiao Yang still laughed.

He raised his fist carelessly and punched Gu Ye's sturdy chest like a joke, with a hearty voice:

"My buddy, don't think about it being so complicated. We're still the same as before, what should we do."

"Also, you, my friend, I have made a deal with Qiao Yang! If you have anything in the future, even if it comes to me, as long as I can help, I must help Gu always do it.

A loose fist fell, and a muffled sound echoed in the man's broad chest.

The painless and itchy touch fainted in the layers where the piece of skin fell, and finally spread to the whole body, making the whole person numb.

As if being enveloped by the invisible sweet air, comfortable and happy.

----I still want, want more.

"it is good."

Gu Ye looked down at Qiao Yang and answered in a low voice.

The deep peach blossom eyes flashed with joy from the heart.

He did the same as Qiao Yang, clenching his fist loosely, slowly raising it, and gently dropping it on the man's slightly thin shoulders.

The bones of the clenched fist are like mounds, with distinct bumps and thick veins. You can imagine the tenacity of a man.

But the force that fell on Qiao Yang's body was soft like a feather.

Qiao Yang laughed at him: "Your fist is too light, you guys should be like this."

He punched Gu Ye again, with more force than before.

In the quiet corridor, there was a muffled sound of a fist hitting the flesh.

Gu Ye watched him smile motionlessly, as if this was a very comfortable thing that made him feel happy physically and mentally.

Qiao Yang quietly rubbed the back of his hand: Tsk, his hand hurts.