Chapter 63: A long night

Sleeping with Gu Ye, Qiao Yang had no pressure at first.

The days when I was sleeping in a dormitory with a few big boys in college were very happy.

People often squeeze in a bed shirtless and naked to play cards and games.

When several boys share resources from time to time, which buddy is out of control, runs to the toilet and bathroom on the spot to solve the problem.

Qiao Yang is used to it.

Until the two of them took turns taking a shower, turned off the lights, and sat on the bed, Qiao Yang noticed a different atmosphere.

After the bright crystal hanging was extinguished, only a dimly yellow night light was turned on, which plunged the entire room into a dim and quiet state.

He sits on the luxurious and comfortable super big bed, surrounded by the water vapor of the bath and the fragrance of the shower gel.

Opposite Gu Ye, who had just walked out of the bathroom, walked towards his bed in a loose bathrobe, and said in a low and deep voice: "I'm done too."

In the dimly lit room, Gu Ye's deep peach blossom eyes were particularly bright, and the slightly drooping eyes had a sense of drunkenness but not drunkenness.

Coupled with his low, magnetic voice, he asked: "Are you going to sleep now?"

Suddenly there was a certain fragrant smell in the room.

It's not a world at all from the male dormitory that smelled of sweat and feet during college.

Qiao Yang's heart began to move up and down. He hummed, his eyes dodged and said, "Go to sleep, it's not too early."

"it is good."

As Gu Ye said, he approached step by step.

The waistband of the nightgown is very loose, allowing the originally loose fabric to spread out in a v-shape, revealing a strong moon and thick muscle lines, and lifting the nightgown as you walk to reveal two straight legs.

The skin that is not covered by the bathrobe is light and honey-colored, with the smell of warm water vapor and fragrant shower gel just out of the bathroom.

Like the very thick precipitation of honey, the tempting figure to taste the taste.

It is the beauty of males that the stinky boys in the dormitory in college can't match.

Qiao Yang turned his eyes completely away. He got into the bed with his back facing Gu Ye and started playing with his mobile phone, saying: "Liu Wen just sent you a set of quilts to put on the sofa. Hold the cover yourself."

Gu Ye looked at the quilt on the sofa, but didn't get it.

He sat down by the bed, reached out his hand to pick up a strand of Qiao Yang's hair, and asked: "Your hair hasn't been completely dry, so you just fell asleep?"

Qiao Yang didn't care, "It's okay, I'll do it myself in a while."

Gu Ye sat closer to him: "Do you want me to blow it to you?"

As he asked, he continued to fiddle with Qiao Yang's hair, stroking it from the forehead to the back of his head with the palm of his hand.

Qiao Yang's short, steamy hair slid between his fingers, cool and soft.

Qiao Yang paused, but didn't avoid it.

The wide and warm palms and the soft finger pads glided across the sensitive scalp, bringing a tingling sensation like a thin electric current to the nerves of the whole body.