Chapter 42: I don't know what his good brother is going through

Qiao Yang looked freely, pretending that he couldn't understand the man's wink.

He also called out a glass of whiskey with lemon slices, and handed him the soda with a smile: "Come on, friend, can't you talk while drinking?"

"Thanks, thank you Shao Qiao."

The man took it and took a sip. Still looking at Gu Ye with some tension and embarrassment.

Gu Ye looked at him indifferently and asked, "Let's talk about it, what are you looking for?"

The man couldn't hold back anymore, he said: "I, I belong to Lingfeng Group, I want to talk to you about cooperation on some projects."

After speaking, he took out a business card and handed it to Gu Ye:

"This is my tomorrow, and my private number is written on it. You can contact me at any time."

He was flustered, cramped, and speaking nervously, and he could even see his reddish face under the dim light. There is no self-confidence and calmness in business negotiations.

Especially when it comes to private numbers, the eyes are particularly ambiguous.

Of course Gu Ye could see the man's intentions in front of him.

But today, the guests who came to Qiao Zhen's wedding were more or less in business and relatives with Qiao's family.

For the face of Qiao's family, Gu Ye wouldn't embarrass him too much.

He received the business card, still indifferent: "Thank you, I will consider it."

There will be nothing after that.

It looks polite and polite, but it is a thousand miles away from others.

The man stood aside even more embarrassed. He plucked up the courage and asked softly: "If it is convenient, can I ask for a call from Mr. Gu?"

"it is good."

Gu Ye took a pen from his pocket, wrote a string of numbers on the business card he received, and handed it back to him:

"This is my assistant's phone number. You can tell him what cooperation you want to discuss, and he will arrange the person in charge of the corresponding department for you."

The man just showed his surprise, and gradually faded after hearing Gu Ye's words.

Not to mention calling, even the business card was returned. Gu Ye didn't even read the name on his business card.

The man let out a laugh, "Thank you, Mr. Gu...I will disturb you and Qiao."

After speaking, he turned and left, leaving behind an embarrassed and lost back.

Qiao Yang was in a good mood after watching a good show where he failed to strike up a conversation.

He stirred the wine in the glass and laughed at Gu Ye with a smile: "Is the contact method for President Gu so difficult?"

Gu Ye: "Separate people too."

Qiao Yang: "Then what kind of person would you give your private number?"

Gu Ye: "You."

Qiao Yang sighed: "We are friends, can we be the same?!"

Then he asked: "Is there a man who really strikes you up? You are such a straight man, where do they see your love?"

Gu Ye: "That's a misstep. I'm really not straight."

Qiao Yang, who was drinking, almost choked. He looked at Gu Ye in a little astonishment, "Really, really?"